DeLoreanDMC81 wrote:Alrighty, any word on when these puppies are going to start shipping?

James
You didn't get yours?!

You should call and find out what's up, they accidentally sent me 3 instead of the 2 I ordered, I just didn't get the slimed Peter 6" I also ordered.
dKiD Clue wrote:not the 12? not the 13th?

great estimate matty!
Last I checked. It is still the 13th.

Every time they have shipped my item. I have recieved an email AFTER MIDNIGHT on the day it shipped.

So have some goddamn patience. Your item wasn't going to ship on a Sunday anyways.

And there are a lot of PKEs to ship. Doesn't mean yours will be the first one to go out.
^ heh, you're always so predictably defensive when it comes to "Matty". Calm down. They could send someone a PKE smashed in 31 pieces and you’d still say they should be thankful to Matty that they were even sent anything even resembling a PKE.
This is the email I just received moments ago:
Dear Angela R*****,
Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.
We apologize for the inconvenience; unfortunately the product that you ordered is currently out of stock. Although we do not have an estimated arrival date, we are working to obtain more stock as soon as possible.
As soon as we receive your product, your order will be promptly shipped and you will be notified via email. Rest assured that we will not charge your card until the product ships. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Christian Jay G.
MattyCollector.com online store
Customer Service
mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
So, needless to say, there is a slight problem, and they have no idea when it's going to be fixed.
I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be, now that they have admitted it.
ParkBench wrote:^ heh, you're always so predictably defensive when it comes to "Matty". Calm down. They could send someone a PKE smashed in 31 pieces and you’d still say they should be thankful to Matty that they were even sent anything even resembling a PKE.
i think it would be best you checked yourself, before you wrecked yourself.
The Roach On Twelve wrote:
cowbybill wrote:I don't think has been addressed but shipping may be delayed due to those winter storm hitting the midwest.
Or the fact that they didn't possess the PKE.
LOL! that too! what I meant though was when they do ship they could be delayed by UPS or whoever if they can't move planes or trucks due to bad weather
Actually, the email answered, in order of being asked, all the questions I asked them. So I don't think it's a blanket statement "to whiny brats".
I know I'll get mine, and I knew good and well that today would be the soonest possible day of shipping (but to be honest, I did want it as soon as it was unveiled, so I guess you got me there along with everybody else who said then that they wanted it).
*EDIT* But if anyone thinks the letter is a doomsday message (having nothing to do with 2012, completely different all together), just check your order status on Matty's site. If it says in Process, you're still getting one, don't worry.
noslliT wrote:I suggest we all relax. You'll get it when you get it. Sounds like that email is a blanket statement because they can't write emails to a bunch of whiny brats who want theikr toys yesterday.
lol @ truth.
Mattel did not have in their possession the PKE Meters on December 1st (when they went on sale).

When I asked them towards the END OF OCTOBER when the PKE Meters were coming in they said they were still "two months away". Middle to late December.

That is why the PKE Meters have not shipped. That is why you get messages related to the PKE Meters being out of stock, and why you get notice of them not shipping until the middle of this week.
Doctor Venkman wrote:Finding it kind of weird that not everyone has received those "delayed" e-mails.

I'm thinking this is another one of the oh so hilarious "pranks" that have been going on in the PKE Meter threads... good one.
It is my understanding that the people who recieved them... emailed Mattel asking where their PKE was.
i legitimately got a letter, and people not involved with my side of the "WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP POSTING STUPID SHIT" fence have gotten one too. i can post a screen cap if you want.

i just dont want it to make the dumber ones from the group flip out.

i didnt ask mattel where my pke was, it was just emailed to me, i never sent an inquiry, infact the only conversation i had with a rep from mattel since i purchased them was to see why my money was taken out and put back in, and even that wasnt something ive been fretting about.
After reading darth venomous' post about what Mattel wrote to him I thought I'd give the company a call real quick. Now I'm not really worried or anything I'm just curious as to what's going on. Of course if we've been waiting for 6 months and still haven't heard anything from the company, then I might be a little worried.

Anywho, I just got off the phone with the woman at Mattel and she said that they had a delay in shipping, this is the busiest time of year so I can understand. She went on to tell me that they should be going out by the middle of this week sometime.

I'm just relaying to you guys what I have been told, whether this shipping time is accurate or not I don't know. I guess we'll find out when we get our e-mail confirmations.

James
ProtonCharger wrote:
ParkBench wrote:^ heh, you're always so predictably defensive when it comes to "Matty". Calm down. They could send someone a PKE smashed in 31 pieces and you’d still say they should be thankful to Matty that they were even sent anything even resembling a PKE.
i think it would be best you checked yourself, before you wrecked yourself.
Well, hopefully one day you take your own advice :)
DeLoreanDMC81 wrote:After reading darth venomous' post about what Mattel wrote to him I thought I'd give the company a call real quick. Now I'm not really worried or anything I'm just curious as to what's going on. Of course if we've been waiting for 6 months and still haven't heard anything from the company, then I might be a little worried.

Anywho, I just got off the phone with the woman at Mattel and she said that they had a delay in shipping, this is the busiest time of year so I can understand. She went on to tell me that they should be going out by the middle of this week sometime.

I'm just relaying to you guys what I have been told, whether this shipping time is accurate or not I don't know. I guess we'll find out when we get our e-mail confirmations.

James

its been 11 days.every one of those 11 days, new posts come from people worried.
Here's my thing: Once Matty does get the shipment they still will not go out immediately as they will each need to be individually packaged and have a mailing label slapped on them. Then they must enter into the shipping companies hands so they may make their merry way to you folks. That's like an additional two days by my reckless guessing.

So let's all relax and watch some "Scrooged" or "Christmas Vacation" to pass the time.
noslliT wrote:Just got off the phone wih Mattel, they said shells are done they are just waiting on Hyperdyne to make more light kits.
F**king Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! [no sarcasm]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]