For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
I've been REALLY wanting to get this project off the ground for a while, and I'm pumped to tell you about it!

GHOSTBUSTERS SIMULATOR!

This is basically among the lines of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator game except retooled from the ground up to balance with the GB concept.

Restaurant management = pack and equipment upgrades
Night shift = On the job bustin
Salvages = Containment unit and Tobin’s classification

And here's a mockup for one of the menus, which views all the captured ghosts. The red TV lets you pick one and the book flips automatically to the page with the desired ghost.

Oh and that undesired one in the 7th portrait? She's already replaced with a new spook I made up called the Sedgewick Nightwatcher.
She has design inspirations from the Bellhop Ghost (VG) and Flapjack Slimer (ATC concept art).

Same mockup now fixed in Clickteam.

I'll be thrilled to share mockups or showcases of anything else that'll appear in-game! I'll probably get some coding help from those experienced in Clickteam Fusion though. But I'm still pumped to get this idea off the ground!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]