For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By mrmichaelt
Awesome! Thank you for posting this!

This was one done by Ian McIntosh I believe? I was just wondering if an official poster for the video game was ever printed.
By skankerzero
mrmichaelt wrote:Awesome! Thank you for posting this!

This was one done by Ian McIntosh I believe? I was just wondering if an official poster for the video game was ever printed.
We printed out a lot of lithos for A-Kon in Dallas. We never printed an 'official' poster.
mrmichaelt liked this
By mrmichaelt
skankerzero wrote:We printed out a lot of lithos for A-Kon in Dallas. We never printed an 'official' poster.
Thanks, I'll have to look into this. Wouldn't mind finding one.
By mrmichaelt
Is there a photo of the A-Kon litho online anywhere or is it the one skankerzero posted here? I've only seen the demo booths.
By mrmichaelt
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

No sightings yet.

All I've come across is this photo of Dan Aykroyd and behind him a big TVG poster. 27x40 I guess. I'd buy it though. lol.
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/JxcAAOSwt ... -l1600.jpg

EDIT: I came across a 23x33 double sided poster. One side is the No Ghost logo and title and the other is 6 grabs from the game:
Side 1 and Side 2

I heard a rumor there's a poster that looks like the cover for the XBox/PS3/PC versions.
By mrmichaelt
Update: The poster that looks like the cover of the realistic versions was a promo poster about 16.5x23.4

So that makes 4 so far.
*The A-Kon litho
*A giant No Ghost poster seen during interviews
*No Ghost double sided poster 23x33
*A front cover double sided promo poster 16.5x23.4.
Last edited by mrmichaelt on March 23rd, 2017, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By caleconners83
Hey Skanker, you wouldn't happen to still have this litho laying around, would You? The link no longer works. Thanks.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]