For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
AJ Quick wrote:Bump.

Has anyone had the time to work on this lately? Its very important and I hope we can get the whole community behind it.
I have been busy with work over the past couple of weeks, but by Tuesday I should be able to work on it. :cool:
Ryusui wrote:Hey AJ, there's a few errors in the ghost listings:
"Black Slime Ghost" should be before "Black Slime Monster"
Spelling of "Juvenile" Slor
Fixed the spelling.

There isn't an order to the Ghosts.. unless someone created this page: http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbuster ... me/ghosts/

BTW. You have earned your free Supporting Membership!
Well aside from those two, the ghosts are pretty much listed in alphabetical order, which is also the same way the PKE Tobin's Spirit Guide lists them.

And thanks. =) I figured I might as well make use of my time while I was waitng for some downloads. If I had a way to get some screen grabs, I'd have put in images too. If anyone wants to help me figure out how I can view my XBox on my laptop, I'll be more than happy to go back in and toss up some images. At least the images from Tobin's, if nothing else.
Yeah it isn't alphabetical.. its just the order I enter them into the database, which just happened to be alphabetical (with the exception of the one).

If you were to work on this page it would be much better:

http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbuster ... me/ghosts/

There could be a alphabetical listing made there..
Ryusui wrote:For the record, I love the [table] function. Thank you. It made my life more difficult, and yet simpler at the same time.
Just use it sparingly.

Also another tip that will save you time. When linking to a page.. simply do this:

[[Azetlor The Destroyer]]

That will automatically link to the Azetlor The Destroyer page. No need to take the time to use the URL code.
AJ Quick wrote:
Ryusui wrote:For the record, I love the [table] function. Thank you. It made my life more difficult, and yet simpler at the same time.
Just use it sparingly.

Also another tip that will save you time. When linking to a page.. simply do this:

[[Azetlor The Destroyer]]

That will automatically link to the Azetlor The Destroyer page. No need to take the time to use the URL code.
The wonderful things you learn hanging around here. Thanks for the tip.
Just so I know what you mean by "sparingly"...can you check out the Achievements main page? Is that too much?
Actually. Its perfect.

Those pages: Achievements, Ghosts, Artifats.. etc. the main index pages are all pages that should have a table. All the subpages probably don't require a table. So yes.. it looks perfect!
Guys. We really need to get this done!

There are a ton of GB Video Game sites popping up out there and we want to show everyone that we've got everything there is to know about Ghostbusters the Video Game.
thats probably why no one is contributing, because the information is already out there - Im terrible at writing walkthroughs (and I got the prima guide before I even got the game) but I will help when and where I can, and I can take some awesome 1600x1200 crisp pc screenshots since I got fraps for my new pc today... Ive played all the way through it once and have been replaying levels here and there and will gladly replay the game and get screenshots of the haunted items etc or whatever you need - shoot me a pm if you want and let me know what I can do
I noticed there are pages for achievements, ghosts, levels, and equipment, but I haven't seen anything for the artifacts. I think it would be helpful to have a list of the artifacts, description of each (perhaps just what's in Tobin's), and then explain where to find each of them.

Any chance of this AJ?
I updated/spell checked some of the Achievements, then for the Level pages I put in a rough list of new ghosts/scans for each level, and a list of artifacts from each level. I just deactivated my XBox Live account, so on the weekends I plan to use my old multiplayer time to help write more for the empty pages in the GBfans guide.
Saborlas wrote:Starting in on ghost defeat strategies. Hey, this is kinda fun in of itself.
Very nice job!

As soon as I get back from Atlanta I will start handing out Supporting Memberships to those who have earned them!
Actually, the strategy part is fairly easy. Most ghosts in this game fit into one type or another. Standard ghost, crawler, slasher, golem/bruiser, boss. Each type has practically the same strategy to take down.
Should there be a section for the Most Wanted ghosts? If so, how would one get that started?

Can someone start providing screenshots? I only have the 360 version, so there's not much that I can do about that, but someone's gotta have it for PC. Does the game disable the Print Screen key or something? It'd be nice if someone took on this task.

There are a few ghosts that only appear in multiplayer, specifically the Clown Ghost and the Marshmallow Monster/Golem (I forget what it scanned as). They don't have Tobin's entries. Should we bother listing them?
I can try and contribute to this.
Picture wise, right now I am just trying to figure out how to transfer them.
I think some of the achievments could do with pictures as well.
As well.. Some are hard to figure out with just words.

Edit: As I am moving I need t pack up my PS3 for now.
I added some pictures after replaying the first level though.
Capturing every ghost is hard, while having fun.
I also need to go online on my PS3 to upload, and transfer, its actually pretty time consuming.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]