For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Kingpin
Today was definitely a lesson in my brother's wisdom. I'd originally planned not to attend as initially the idea of journeying in to London on a Sunday was unappearing, due to not having done it before... but after talking to him late Friday night where he made the offer to take me down to Wycombe Train station, I spent the day re-evaluating my position on things, and as you can see I decided to head in.

Wow, hadn't realised I looked so miserable in that shot... or maybe it's grim determination? Me and Nick-a-tron finally meeting for the first time. :)

Even though it's not THE Ecto-1... it's damn awesome being in it's presence. :)

The obligatory team shot with Ecto-1. :)

A few better shots of the chamber, thanks to better lighting. This room was also the setting for a recital of the theme to Rawhide by the attending Blues Brothers players.

The rollcall of present movie and television vehicles...

An American military vehicle, the Mystery Machine, the Delorean Time Machine, the Blues Brothers car, Ecto-1, The Gran Torino, General Lee, Herbie, NYPD squad car...

...another General lee, Kitt, a vintage LAPD squad car and another, less developed Delorean.

Also present was a really cool replica of Dalek Sec from "New Who".

Whilst a less intimidating "pepper pot" was also in attendance. Seriously, this R2 replica was awesome... remote controlled and everything. It was quite surreal seeing it idling through the hallways of the Movieum.

Every Ghostbuster needs to take a rest, couldn't resist getting a "Time" style shot with Ecto-1.

My three partners in crime, Nick(a-tron), Mark and Carl.

Prepping for the film shoot (no joke, we actually shot a series of scenes of Ecto-1 pulling up, us running out into the old London County Hall which houses the Movieum, into "The Chamber" where we pretended to bust a ghost which will be added in later with CG. The stuff on the street felt like the scenes outside of Dana's apartment building.

Carl, Nick, Joey, someone who isn't a member of the site but a friend of the Movieum's operator, and Mark.

Taking a quick moment to mark the occasion as final preparations are discussed with Milton. At this point we'd also been elected honourary marshalls charged with clearing the street so Milton could back Ecto-1 up, and then drive it down to the entrance to the County Hall.

Us realising a dream, getting to sit in Ecto-1. My absence of a Pack was a blessing in disguise, as I got to sit in the driver's seat.
The steering wheel wasn't half low, it was only just high enough to fit my legs under. This was about the only semi-flattering shot of me in the car. I don't actually have a double chin.

Preparing to jump out of the car...

Also filmed that day, and marshalled by us, was a re-enactment of the Blues Brothers arriving to pay the debt.

The "Penguin" makes a very brief appearance in this photo.

Joey Green, giving one of his favourite props a play with.

Carl, Nick and Mark's Proton Packs from left to right, if I've remembered correctly.

Shortly after Big Ben had struck five, we'd been there from at least eleven in the morning.

Enjoying a well-earned drink at the end of the day at the "after party".

All of the equipment of the day, now including my Sniffer and Joey's Pack and Trap. Not pictured: Nick's Trap.

And there you have it... hopefully more photos will become available as Johnnie (the Movieum operator) makes them available, as well as others appear online and on the site. Hopefully the movie will appear available to watch soon.

Gary, it was a shame you had to vanish so quickly... but it was awesome having you there to video some of it. :) It was great having Joey along for the ride. He was enthusiastic and a fun addition to the group.
Geordi wrote:King i'n worred about you

Where is your pee tube going???????????????

Around the belt, obviously. ;)
Looks awesome guys. I hope the Ecto's headliner survived the packs. The Ecto interior was so roomy in the cartoon, then you see one in real life and you're amazed how little room is actually inside.
great photos Ben

apart from this one, lol, cut me out of it and its great, i seem to be taking on the role of roger rabit in this one, add a little speech bubble ''whats up doc?''

LOL

it was great meeting all of you again,

and meeting Joey Green, he was actually ace, and really lifted the atmosphere.

i shall get my pics up soon ...( il be leaving roger rabit ones out lol )
By GB_Wales
Oh no! I wonder what happened to all the content?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]