For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
The call sheets for the show that were kept by Marsha Goodman are a treasure trove of information.

Looking at them, the Syndicated Season was primarily recorded from June 1986 to January 1987. I had a feeling the episodes with the lesser-quality animation (in which there was ghosting in characters' and camera movements) were recorded and animated much later on, and I was right. "Knock, Knock" was the first one produced, as well as the first one animated for this Season. Not to mention it looked the closest to the debut ABC Season.

I also noticed from looking at different prints of the episodes in this Season that some of the lesser-quality animated episodes had the DiC Kid-in-Bed/Coca-Cola Telecommunications logos. I'm assuming it had to do with how late it was when certain episodes were mastered. 17 originally had this logo combination; the rest originally had the DiC Vortex/Columbia Pictures Television combo.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]