For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By videokyle
Bust out some Count Chocula and grab an Ecto Cooler, we’re taking you back to Saturday mornings with a Stop Motion tribute to “The Real Ghostbusters” cartoon! 👻
https://youtu.be/haytU-1_iZA

Side by Side comparison with the original...
https://youtu.be/7T44zXNa1cs

With over two months of work and 2,500 individual pictures, Kyle Roberts and crew brought this fan made tribute to life. Artist Nathan Poppe crafted over 30 hand-drawn doodle images to establish a bright and vibrant backdrop to complement Roberts' use of action figures. The team used a mixture of Ghostbusters toys over the years, from the 1980s nostalgic Kenner figures to the newly released Diamond Select line. They also fabricated their own clay puppet for the walking/dancing ghost!

The original RGB theme song was covered by composer Nicholas Poss, vocals by Sean C. Johnson. The whole idea of this labor of love us to feel like all of this is kind of made by kids in their imagination! As kids of the 80s, now with kiddos of our own… it was only fitting that we recorded several of our own kiddos voices shouting “Ghostbusters” in our tribute!
Peter Venkman Jr., back, Ecto-1 fan and 7 others liked this
By back
Seriously?! Just ONE like on this post? Stop motion can be very time consuming and honestly, I loved it! Perhaps next time - Claymation? ;)
Fritz wrote: October 10th, 2019, 7:31 am Holy crap...that was AMAZING!!!

You guys have earned an entire truckload of these!
:crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch:
"Egon, I'm gonna take back some of the things I said about you. You've... You've earned it."
:cool::cool::cool:

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]