For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
I've been unable to find a listing of the episodes on this DVD anywhere on the internet (the DVD itself doesn't even have a listing). I particularly want to find a DVD with "A Friend in Need" as this was the second episode I had on the video tape when I was kid. The first was "The Ransom of Eddie Spencer" which I already have on the Witch's Stew compilation. I'm hoping I can find the episode I want on a budget DVD (any region is fine) as I don't particularly want to break the bank on an out of print set of the complete series at this stage. I also don't want to spend money on a pig in a poke.

Is anyone here able to confirm whether "A Friend in Need" is on the disc or not? It would also be helpful if you could provide a list of the episodes that are on the disc just so the information is there for anyone who wants to know.

Thank you for your time.
In about 2007 or so I had the good fortune of finding the Volume 1 DVD set at the Kay-Bee Toys at Chicago Ridge Mall. It was, if nothing else, a neat bookend to the days when they used to have a rack full of FGB tapes.

Interesting how "our" team and "their" team have the same problem at opposite ends: Our team had lots of toys everywhere you looked, but almost no videos on the shelves; their team had videos on clearance shelves, but incredibly rare toys.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]