For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
I just want to let people know that this set is fantastic, It includes every single episode of The Real Ghostbusters + Slimer episodes, none of the episodes suffer from speed up like the US sets, The main menu is in german but all audio can be in german or english and inside the booklet that the discs come in the episodes are named in english in brackets. The picture quality is fantastic and the fact its the complete series in such a neat little package with awesome artwork is impressive.

I did a little sample video here:

https://youtu.be/tnOjvHTk6Fg
Wafflerobot, Funktion liked this
Was this a legally sanctioned blu ray release?

Cause I was under the impression RGB was only on tape and not film and thus no 1080p conversion was possible. Is this a fan made upscale? It has to be, no? Most cartoons of this era weren't archived on 16-35mm film prints, most of them are on old Betamax tapes.
It's not in HD, I believe it's just the DVD files on a 3-disc Bluray set. It is an official release, unfortunately they rarely put out SD on Bluray material in the US.

I'd import it myself but it's in PAL which can cause playback troubles depending on your hardware, and even if it works correctly you'll still get PAL speedup.
Prologic9 wrote: June 20th, 2019, 5:21 pm It's not in HD, I believe it's just the DVD files on a 3-disc Bluray set. It is an official release, unfortunately they rarely put out SD on Bluray material in the US.

I'd import it myself but it's in PAL which can cause playback troubles depending on your hardware, and even if it works correctly you'll still get PAL speedup.
There is no PAL speed up on this set.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]