For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Like in the episode Lost and Foundry, the pole they ordered comes to life and ends up jumping out the 2nd story window landing on the hood of a guy's car smashing it beyond repair. I doubt his insurance will cover it. Or the episode adventures in slime and space. What a bunch of damage that can't be repaired well. It would suck. Then again with ghosts being a constant problem in that world you'd think insurance companies would add ghosts to all their policies.
In the episode of Headless Motorcyclist Peter is seen trying to sell Ghost Insurance. Although it probably would have landed them in a lawsuit at some point. Many episodes show the company almost going bankrupt due to lack of activity.

I don't think they would have ever had the means to cover their clients claims. It would have been easier for the mayor to have just declared a whatever percentage they felt necessary Ghost Tax to cover ghost damage. I'm sure the citizens wouldn't have minded a few hundred extra dollars for living with ghosts. Think of how Alaska pays people to live there. Same concept.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]