For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Nicholszz
Hello, so after looking for MANY years. I finally decided to tackle this on my own.
So with no idea what I was doing.
I present this!

It fits a 22MM DVD Case. Which can easily fit all your disc's.

blankdvdmedia.com is a good start.

Anyone have other sites, I will gladly add them here. Just post it.
I suggest you use Photo Paper when printing.
Printing on regular paper size, will leave a TINY bit on the sides. Just place a white piece of paper behind it, and you are set.
When printing be sure to 'FIT SCREEN' or even more will be cut off, and it looks silly.

To download the FILE, please go to my DA page.
View the picture, and then click 'DOWNLOAD IMAGE' on the right hand side of your screen.
Sutton621 liked this
By Nicholszz
BUMPPPPPIEIEIE

Just cause. Feel free to use. :)

EDIT: I see this is now in "GB CARTOONS" Forum section?
I had it in Fan Art... Guess someone moved it? Merr.
By redfive1973
The whole series is on you tube. Aside from the logo at the bottom of the screen the quality looks and sounds really good.
By Nicholszz
kurisu7885 wrote:Diggin it. Did they really never release a DVD set?
In the UK and Australia in 2009 a 2 Disc set of the first 13 episodes was released...
VHS saw 6 episodes total.

With 40 total episodes... It really doesn't amount.
Sony has said they don't plan to release it either.
By *NormalGamer*
redfive1973 wrote:The whole series is on you tube. Aside from the logo at the bottom of the screen the quality looks and sounds really good.
Yeah, the quality is good alright, except a majority of the ghost blasting scenes in those versions with the Disney logo were shortened and some scenes in some episodes (such as in "The Infernal Machine", for example, when Eduardo asks Kylie to play him at a game of gin) were censored; If only I had my VHS recorded copies with me.
By redfive1973
Well maybe Sony will one day put the series out. At least the 66 Batman is finally coming out on dvd. Look how long that has taken. Just got to have both patience and hope. For now, the you tube ones will hold me over till they may one day be released. A little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.
By Peter Venkman Jr.
@Nicholszz Thank you for the cover art work, it looks fantastic.

Fingers crossed that at some point we will get the complete series of Extreme Ghostbusters on DVD, just look at how long it took The Real Ghostbusters to come to DVD. Also every time I look around,a lot of shows that were not big hits on TV are getting releases on DVD, or are getting a release on DVD period after a long time. If Sony does not want to produce it than maybe Shout Factory or Mill Creek Entertainment can since they have produced many DVD set for cartoons that have been mostly forgotten.
By redfive1973
Shout Factory has really done a nice job of picking up a lot of the 80's horror flicks I grew up on putting them out on Blu Ray with some really great cover art. Just looked at their site and a whole lot of sweet goodies are coming out in the next few months.
By Nicholszz
Peter Venkman Jr. wrote:@Nicholszz Thank you for the cover art work, it looks fantastic.
Hey no problem. and Thank-You.
Glad people like. And yes, here is hoping someone picks it up soon.
I'd love to see it in better quality.
By Ghostytheghost
I took a shot at my own cover recently. Take a look below.

There isn't a "complete series" text but it should be useful.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]