By Solen
Hey all I'm looking to pull the trigger on a flight suit from the sites shop but not sure what size to get.
I'm 5'6 with a 44 chest , 42 waist, 40 hips, 30 leg length. 26 arm length.

I understand there's no refunds or exchanges so i really don't want to make any mistakes.
I'm hoping to have a loose fit with clothing underneath. Any thoughts or insights would be amazing.
I would have gone to a army navy store but they have all been shut down due to the pandemic.
Anyway I really appreciate any help on this.
By SDCC
Copied this from another suit thread I posted in. Hopefully it gives some context at least.

I'm in the UK, and ordered a TruSpec 27-P from Amazon. Took about two weeks to get here (quicker than advertised!)

I'm 6 foot tall, 95kgs, with a 44 chest and a 34 waist. I ordered a large, and bar the sleeves being a bit short (expected), it fits decently. I can get some decent billow at the boots and waist, and it isn't too snug anywhere.
Solen wrote:Hey all I'm looking to pull the trigger on a flight suit from the sites shop but not sure what size to get.
I'm 5'6 with a 44 chest , 42 waist, 40 hips, 30 leg length. 26 arm length.

I understand there's no refunds or exchanges so i really don't want to make any mistakes.
I'm hoping to have a loose fit with clothing underneath. Any thoughts or insights would be amazing.
I would have gone to a army navy store but they have all been shut down due to the pandemic.
Anyway I really appreciate any help on this.
Checking in with you, in the end what size did you go with?

I'm 5'5 so your measurement's pretty close to mine

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]