I don't really know who has the most accurate, but haven't seen too many complaints about gbfans shops. Worth checking out. KATARRA8 another popular one. I ordered anovos name tags when they were onsale, was happy with them
I believe they vary in height, slightly above 2". Obviously length is probably 4.5-5ish inches depending on the name. Besides Stantz flight suit, Im not really sure about exact size of the name tags. Usually gbfans shop is a safe bet.

I took another look at my anovos name tags, they are incorrect. I Wouldn't order from them.
darthbuster wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 11:42 pm Do you have a link to the calgary ghostbusters? I’m familiar with The Alberta ghostbusters, but not the calgary ghostbusters
https://www.facebook.com/yycghostbusters/
darthbuster liked this
Nicholszz wrote: July 1st, 2020, 11:49 pm
darthbuster wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 11:42 pm Do you have a link to the calgary ghostbusters? I’m familiar with The Alberta ghostbusters, but not the calgary ghostbusters
kind2311 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Nicholszz wrote: June 6th, 2020, 9:20 pm Gb1 Kattara8
GB2 GBfans
they asked for the best. Katarra's are quite inaccurate. Try not to recommend her too much.
Did she change her GB1 name patches? They used to be pretty good.
I know her new GB logo is modernized.
darthbuster liked this
One time wrote: July 1st, 2020, 11:03 pm Does anyone remember the pics of that screen used GB1 flight suit with the measuring tape photographed on the name patch? I lost the links.
Some info here: viewtopic.php?t=40197

But not the tape measure photo.

I gotta be honest, and not trying to be mean or anything, but I really don't like the calgary patches. They're just not that good.
Glow in the Dark wrote: July 4th, 2020, 1:39 am

I gotta be honest, and not trying to be mean or anything, but I really don't like the calgary patches. They're just not that good.
Some people like clean look. Some people like accurate. Just depend on what you like. :)
There are other sellers as well.
deadderek, darthbuster liked this
Nicholszz wrote: July 1st, 2020, 11:51 pm
kind2311 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 11:53 pm

they asked for the best. Katarra's are quite inaccurate. Try not to recommend her too much.
Did she change her GB1 name patches? They used to be pretty good.
I know her new GB logo is modernized.
Thanks for the link to the Calgary Ghostbusters. I live in Calgary and did not know they existed.
Nicholszz, deadderek liked this
Nicholszz wrote: July 5th, 2020, 5:42 pm
Glow in the Dark wrote: July 4th, 2020, 1:39 am

Some people like clean look. Some people like accurate. Just depend on what you like. :)
There are other sellers as well.
No I'm definitely saying that they're not very accurate.
Glenn Frederick wrote: August 6th, 2020, 3:55 am I've purchased the Calgary Ghostbusters patch and I think it's very accurate.

Since you're so confident it's not screen accurate would you care to elaborate on its inaccuracies?
It's not 100%. I mean the fabric is wrong, but we couldn't put the actual material in machine to print patches.
We used cotton twill for name patches to get the next best thing.
My wife just found out that I had ordered a patch from GBFans and was a little bit sad because she ordered me a YYC (Calgary) patch based on her research.

I looked at the patch and while it is cool, I have to agree with Glow in the Dark. To my eyes it is not very accurate if it is indeed based off the Venkman costume as it is claimed. But, I'll elaborate.

Here we have the version that is claimed to be from the actual flight suit. There are a few photos of this around, but this one show it pretty clearly.

Here is the YYCGB patch that my wife ordered.

Now, to my eyes here are the differences.

1. The eyes on the YYC version are much more like quotation marks with fat ends, whereas the screen used one comes to a small point.

2. The eyebrows on the YYC one are curved on the left and right, but on the screen used one it is almost straight.

3. The nose on the YYC is much larger, has a larger U shape and is much closer to the eyes and mouth.

4. The mouth is much larger on the YYC version and closer to the nose.

5. The chin is close too the mouth on the YYC and is a much more pronounced U shape.

6. The hands on both sides of the YYC one much more rounded. The screen used thumb on the left is very sharp, the middle finger is very rounded. Right right hand on the YYC also has a rounded thumb in comparison to the sharper thumb on the screen used version.

7. The head shape on the YYC version also seems off with less pronounced cheeks. On the screen used version there is more black space next to the right hand cheek.

8. The "hair" on the YYC one is quite rounded on the top and the end whereas the screen used one is smaller, and comes to more of a point. On the screen used version the back of the head/hair and the NO symbol are touching. On the YYC one there is a gap.

9. The stitching on the NO symbol on the YYC one looks to have three stitch points, where the screen used one seems to have a continuous thread. The edges of the screen used one also seem much sharper (you can see this by comparing the top of the NO slash, the YYC one has gaps.

10. Finally, the overall shape of the YYC version Lois quite squished compared to the screen used version which has a more upright look to it.

Unless we are talking about a different screen used suit, there are a lot of difference from the two versions. It makes me wonder if there is a screen used version I've not seen because I am honestly a little confused as to why people are praising it as super screen accurate.

I'm not trying to slam anyone's work or anything, but to my eyes the YYC version is one of the least accurate I've seen.

I am super impressed my wife found the YYC one as it does seem to have a lot of praise for accuracy, but am I missing something?
GhostFaceX liked this
Hello. Yes we used another suit.
But GOOD eye!
I find it amazing though really, at the several different stitch patterns.
So if you look at the cross through his belly on patch you used as reference, you'll notice it's all through our patch, circle included.
Which is how the reference patch we used was. Though as you can see on the one, its more of a buldge around edges.
Nicholszz wrote: February 13th, 2021, 5:19 am Hello. Yes we used another suit.
But GOOD eye!
I find it amazing though really, at the several different stitch patterns.
So if you look at the cross through his belly on patch you used as reference, you'll notice it's all through our patch, circle included.
Which is how the reference patch we used was. Though as you can see on the one, its more of a buldge around edges.
Thanks for the clarification, but... I'm actually a bit more confused than before.

When you say you used another suit, what suit are you referring to exactly? The Etsy shop mentions a "Venkman screen used patch" but I am unable to find any patch worn by Venkman that matches the YYC version.

I don't mean to sound like I'm slamming the YYC patch. I had mine delivered and while it looks great, I have been unable to find evidence to support the overwhelming praise for screen accuracy that it has been receiving. I obviously don't want to be giving an unfair review if I am referencing the wrong reference patch.

Do you have images of the patch being referenced?

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London