Another inquiry! Does anyone know of or have used a supplier to create their name badge from your own artwork? I've purchased one from the GBFans shop recently and the quality is great, but I don't quite like the font style/kerning used! I think it would be kinda cool to put a personal touch on it so I went ahead and made my own file, but am not sure of the best place to get it printed. (I've inquired at a few but haven't heard back on quotes for one stupid patch) Any ideas? Thanks again!

Example:
Now I'm going to preface with saying I haven't used them for anything GB-related yet, so I can't speak specifically to the name patches...

However, I needed to make embroidered patches for a work project, in the style of old NASA mission patches, and I found great success with thestudio.com. Very easy to use online uploader & quote tool, and they sent numerous proofs online, both of artwork and a photographed physical proof. The only thing I'm not certain of is what the minimum quantity you can order is, off the top of my head.
cristovalc liked this
Unfortunately a lot of those companies, be they sewn patch makers, enamel badge manufacturers, or T-shirt printers will insist on a minimum run to justify the time and cost of setting things up. :(

The font style used by the GBFans store is designed to closely resemble the hand-stitched lettering of the nametags from the first movie.
cristovalc liked this
The GBFans one was great, but my name ran a little long and almost folds under my armpit, so that doesn't bode well when wearing the pack. I didn't like the "o" or "i" fonts either, as it is circular compared to the rectangular version seen in Zedamore's name. This is all hyper anal stuff (which I'm sure people here may appreciate), but that's just the type of rabbit hole building this costume has taken me down. :)

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]