Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
Have you guys noticed the number of actors with blue eyes in this movie? I cannot unsee it now. LOL

McCarthy - Yates
Wiig - Gilbert
McKinnon - Holtzman
Hemsworth - Kevin
Tour Guide
Ed Mulgrave
Rowan
Theater Manager
Real Estate Agent
Bill F'n Murray
Dan Aykroyd (.05) ... (.50) **
Erins Stuffy Boyfriend
Cop (After Martin Heiss incident)

I just thought the number of people with blue eyes was staggering. It's not something that's usually so prevalent. Not to mention the use of the colour blue is the ghosts and such.

Wanted to see if I'm crazy or not or if other people saw it too!
Last edited by goodale.jason on February 3rd, 2017, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
goodale.jason wrote:Have you guys noticed the number of actors with blue eyes in this movie?
Sorry, I missed it.

Cool list though, next time I watch the movie I'll have to look for it.
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Dan Aykroyd (.05)
Ah, you're a knowledgeable fan I see! :cool:
Are his eyes different colors?
Hey, I learned something new! I didn't know Dan had two different colored eyes. Though, I believe the post should have read "(.50)" instead of "(.05)"... Unless it is a medical term for that particular mutation? If it was indeed a typo I enjoyed the mistake, as when I saw it I wondered if it's how Dan refers to himself, having maintained a constant .05 blood alcohol content all day every day. I mean, he does sell Vodka... Does he still sell the wine?

As for the blue eye thing, I did not notice (I didn't see the movie). Interestingly enough, I spent 8 days working as an extra on Flapjack (gb:ATC) and we were all instructed to wear no blue colors for our wardrobe.

...CONSPIRACY!!!!
JurorNo.2, Sav C liked this
pferreira1983 wrote:Y'know the fact that a lot of the actors in this movie have blue eyes wasn't what I was paying attention to. It was the least of the film's issues. :shock:
Well done. Can't even have a simple fun thread without someone trying to be a downer.
Alphagaia, zeta otaku, JurorNo.2 and 2 others liked this
Yeah it was a typo although I did enjoy your theories... always fun going down the rabbit hole!
:love:
Also very interesting tid bit of inside information.

Ecto Ernie wrote:Hey, I learned something
new! I didn't know Dan had two different colored eyes. Though, I believe the post should have read "(.50)" instead of "(.05)"... Unless it is a medical term for that particular mutation? If it was indeed a typo I enjoyed the mistake, as when I saw it I wondered if it's how Dan refers to himself, having maintained a constant .05 blood alcohol content all day every day. I mean, he does sell Vodka... Does he still sell the wine?

As for the blue eye thing, I did not notice (I didn't see the movie). Interestingly enough, I spent 8 days working as an extra on Flapjack (gb:ATC) and we were all instructed to wear no blue colors for our wardrobe.

...CONSPIRACY!!!!
JurorNo.2 liked this
Kingpin wrote:Yet we didn't need to have a relatively harmless thread go off topic for yet another "there were problems with the reboot" post.
I didn't realise you were joking, my mistake, sorry guys. :oops:

I finally got around to seeing the Extended Cut on blu-ray and it was terrific...no actually it was terrible but at least I plucked up the courage to finally see it. :)

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]