Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Travis Burrell
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Too bad No Small Children's amazing cover of the GB theme (played during the credits) wasn't included on the soundtrack; it's by far the definitive version to represent GB16. :)
I have it. Its cool. I feel though that it sounds way too much like Frog Leap Studios version. ( which will ALWAYS be my favorite)
By deadderek
My personal favorite of the new soundtrack is "Get Ghost". So damn catchy!
Ivo Shandor, Alphagaia, Ron Daniels and 2 others liked this
By gbgl2k16
Ivo Shandor wrote:
deadderek wrote:My personal favorite of the new soundtrack is "Get Ghost". So damn catchy!
Agreed!

Ronson's stuff is pretty consistently great. It's got a little Uptown Funk-y riif going on, and I just love it.
Alphagaia, deadderek liked this
By Travis Burrell
Yeah the "Get Ghost" is awesome on this. There are a couple others that are good too. You listen to a small section of it in the beginning and are thinking.."ehhh.." but then listen to the full songs and actually like them.
Alphagaia liked this
By Sav C
You know I've been really getting into the new Bruno Mars song 24k Magic, and it's really catchy. I think that if they make another Ghostbusters movie, they should get Bruno Mars to be on the soundtrack! If the lyrics were Ghostbusters themed, I think his sound would fit well into a new GB movie.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]