Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Travis Burrell
Jangonate wrote:He just said he's sharing it with his Steel City crew. Those juice boxes don't last very long, either. Especially if, like me, you have kids.
exactly. my 4 year old has actually already had at least 4 boxes this week. trying not to have her drink all this crap at once. I want her to enjoy it though.
By Alphagaia
Travis Burrell wrote:
Jangonate wrote:He just said he's sharing it with his Steel City crew. Those juice boxes don't last very long, either. Especially if, like me, you have kids.
exactly. my 4 year old has actually already had at least 4 boxes this week. trying not to have her drink all this crap at once. I want her to enjoy it though.
Yeah, don't let your kid drink to much of that sugarwater, mate. Otherwise Ghostbusters is actually ruining a childhood!
Travis Burrell liked this
By Travis Burrell
Alphagaia wrote:
Travis Burrell wrote: exactly. my 4 year old has actually already had at least 4 boxes this week. trying not to have her drink all this crap at once. I want her to enjoy it though.
Yeah, don't let your kid drink to much of that sugarwater, mate. Otherwise Ghostbusters is actually ruining a childhood!
yeah, that's about all she gets for a while. lol. we actually do try to keep her on a healthy food diet. Shes only 4 and no im not real strict on her foods but I still try to keep her from eating too many greases and fats and sugars.
JurorNo.2, Alphagaia liked this
By JurorNo.2
Just remember to keep soda as "Sometime food." It's hard trying to give it up later in life, lol.
By Travis Burrell
JurorNo.2 wrote:Just remember to keep soda as "Sometime food." It's hard trying to give it up later in life, lol.
oh that part was easy. I cut that out of my diet several years ago. I only have a diet caffeine free with my spiced rums. I know none of the above I just mentioned is healthy either. lol. I have to have one vice.

Its easy to just think, you are drinking liquid sugar water. Also, once you do stop drinking that crap you realize your body feels SO much better.
By JurorNo.2
Travis Burrell wrote:Its easy to just think, you are drinking liquid sugar water. Also, once you do stop drinking that crap you realize your body feels SO much better.
I was amazed at how true that is once it happened.
By Scuba Steve
Travis Burrell wrote:I bought the 20 packs to share with all of the Steel City Ghostbusters at our events plus we hand these out to the kids.
This is acceptable.
By montclaire
I got three 12 pks of Ecto cans, one of which I passed onto a buddy for actual retail (seven bucks). Tried the slime twinkies today, very nice lime flavor.
By TheDreamMaster
Today after getting paid, I was playing with my daughters and one was being a ghost, while the other ran around with my old RGB pack, and I used a weird Nerf gun. Decided I really wanted them to both feel like real GBs, so went out and got one of the reboot packs. It's not bad, not sure I love the projector feature, but it's a solid pack and the girls love it. Need to get the trap too, since I don't have an RGB trap, nor the Matty trap.

Now just need to buy or build myself my own pack finally.
By pyhasanon
Scuba Steve wrote:What the f*** are you people doing buying up palettes of Ecto-Cooler?
I don't understand why this is a problem... it's not like the fans are selling them on eBay, they're consuming it themselves and sharing it with friends... this is a problem?
JurorNo.2 liked this
By Travis Burrell
montclaire wrote:I got three 12 pks of Ecto cans, one of which I passed onto a buddy for actual retail (seven bucks). Tried the slime twinkies today, very nice lime flavor.

I bought a case of Cans from the movie theater at the beginning of the month, for the team to have together. It sucked because each can was $3.00 a piece. lol.
By Scuba Steve
pyhasanon wrote:I don't understand why this is a problem... it's not like the fans are selling them on eBay, they're consuming it themselves and sharing it with friends... this is a problem?
It's generally just seen as a totally (no) dick move. Most of us would be happy to stumble into a store, buy a pack for nostalgia sake, and move on. But when you buy out an entire store... it's just selfish.
By Travis Burrell
Especially when I mentioned the store replenished the next morning with that pallet shown in the other photo.

I give up. Im talking to a wall.
By Travis Burrell
Fearlessgerm82 wrote:Tomorrow the new Ghostbusters lego that includes the (2016) Ecto-1 and Ecto-2.
Yeah I need to get that AND the 2016 Ecto1 License Plate to add to my collection.
By 80sguy
Raystantz Italy wrote:Saw some pics of the reboot toys already on the clearance racks....
And I saw toys based on the original film on the clearance rack, and the original movie in the $5 bin. It's not a big deal. I've seen new toys for other films on the clearance rack too, some stores try to clear inventory sooner than others.
By B-Rad
Has there been a release date announced or has anyone found the Protect the Barrier board game thats supposed to be a Target exclusive?
By below_radar_00
B-Rad wrote:Has there been a release date announced or has anyone found the Protect the Barrier board game thats supposed to be a Target exclusive?
It's on Amazon Prime now. Got mine a couple of days ago and played the first game with my wife last night. Pretty good.
B-Rad liked this
By pferreira1983
Is it bad to want a bit of Ghostbusters merchandise that doesn't have the Ghostbusters title in just white but with a green or blue light around it like the original movies? Brings the product a bit more to life.
Sav C liked this
By deadderek
80sguy wrote:
Raystantz Italy wrote:Saw some pics of the reboot toys already on the clearance racks....
And I saw toys based on the original film on the clearance rack, and the original movie in the $5 bin. It's not a big deal. I've seen new toys for other films on the clearance rack too, some stores try to clear inventory sooner than others.

Movie toys already on clearance before the movie opens isn't exactly a good sign. I have a friend who is a TRU manager and she says Reboot toys aren't moving...and Meijer (a large regional retailer) isn't carrying ANY reboot merchandise at all.
By JurorNo.2
I know this will sound wrong, but as I'm a girl, I think I can safely say this: they might have better luck marketing them as Barbie dolls rather than action figures.

In any case, I was at a Wal-Mart the other day (against my better judgement) and the toys weren't on clearance that I saw.

Also, do kids usually buy merchandise from a movie they haven't seen yet, with characters they have no connection to?
deadderek liked this
By SpaceBallz
My Wal-Mart only has the classic figures, and reboot mini-mates. No twinkies (neither lime slime nor marshmallow).

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]