Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Jdizzle66
I received this picture with the 4 autographs and a COA as a gift. Lots of red flags though.

First thing I did was look up the company on the COA, but couldn't find anything about them. The address is listed is to a shopping mall that is no longer open. I have found a few other autographs on ebay and through google image search that has the same COA from the same company, but no info on them at all.

Second, I looked up the autographs themselves. They look very similar verified ones, and they are actual ink on the photo, not just a print.

I am assuming this was one of those shops you see in malls that sells autographs. I personally have never purchased anything from any of those places as they always were overpriced and seemed shady AF.

Does anyone else own anything from this company, or know anything about them, or can tell me if this is legit or not?

Thanks in advance!
By Hairy Biker
Jdizzle66 wrote: February 11th, 2024, 6:12 pm I received this picture with the 4 autographs and a COA as a gift. Lots of red flags though.

First thing I did was look up the company on the COA, but couldn't find anything about them. The address is listed is to a shopping mall that is no longer open. I have found a few other autographs on ebay and through google image search that has the same COA from the same company, but no info on them at all.

Second, I looked up the autographs themselves. They look very similar verified ones, and they are actual ink on the photo, not just a print.

I am assuming this was one of those shops you see in malls that sells autographs. I personally have never purchased anything from any of those places as they always were overpriced and seemed shady AF.

Does anyone else own anything from this company, or know anything about them, or can tell me if this is legit or not?

Thanks in advance!
The Ramis and Aykroyd ones look exactly like mine.
I met Dan Aykroyd at a signing and have a few things signed by him, so that looks good.
My Harold one was acquired by a member of this very forum on person and comes with a CoA and that signature matches yours.

Sorry I can't confirm Murray or Hudson though.
By Jdizzle66
Hairy Biker wrote: February 11th, 2024, 7:37 pm
The Ramis and Aykroyd ones look exactly like mine.
I met Dan Aykroyd at a signing and have a few things signed by him, so that looks good.
My Harold one was acquired by a member of this very forum on person and comes with a CoA and that signature matches yours.

Sorry I can't confirm Murray or Hudson though.

Thanks, appreciate the help.
By tylergfoster
This is over a month old, but none of the four signatures here are legitimate. The "Ramis" in Ramis is too angular and flattened, the Aykroyd has a visible a in Dan that is uncommon and the formation of "Aykroyd" looks totally wrong. Bill's signature is generally larger and a bit more loopy than the one here, which is fairly compact. Last, but definitely not least, I find the Hudson the least convincing, which is the giveaway that reveals the whole piece as fake, since Ernie does cons and is the most commonly available autograph of the four original Ghostbusters. His penmanship is generally much better than what is pictured at sit-down signings.

I am in a group on facebook dedicated to Ghostbusters autographs, called The Containment Unit: We Collect Ghostbusters Autographs. The admins of that group can also confirm for you that these are forgeries.

Sorry for the bad news, but based on the OP it sounds like you knew already. COAs that aren't from a major company are generally worth the paper they're printed on at max, and complete Ghostbusters pieces are not common, what with Bill being very hard to get and Harold no longer being with us.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]