Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Something I've been looking for since the 90's: Dave Coulier (the second best animated Dr. Peter Venkman) used to host America's Funniest People (not to be confused with America's Funniest Home Videos, the other comedy clip show hosted by a Full House cast member), and I distinctly remember one episode where they cut together a montage of random wacky clips, set to the Ghostbusters theme song. I was so giddy over the clip (and the "in-joke," with Peter Venkman being the host) that I desperately tried to catch a rerun of the episode so I could record it on the VCR, but I never saw it again...

I recently discovered that someone uploaded some episodes of the show to YouTube, but thus far my search has yielded no result. I suspect it would be one of the Halloween episodes, but the one Halloween episode I checked did not have the montage in question. There are 89 episodes in total, so it's gotta be in there somewhere.

Does anybody else remember this clip? Can you help me solve this mystery? Or should I "cut. it. out." and give up?

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]