Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Mufasa556
Hey everyone,

It’s that time of year so I dug out the Terror Dog from storage. Does anyone know how to replace the battery in this thing? I can’t for the life of me figure out where it is.

And since everybody loves pictures. Here’s one from last year.
By Alex Newborn
I don't own one, but I want to say I heard someone say last year that the batteries are accessible inside the head? Does it seem safely removable?

Alex
By ccv66
It's probably a round watch battery and youre going to have to pry off the top of the switch to get to it. Mine still works or I'd be the guinea pig. Might deform the housing to get to it. Even if you break it, wouldn't be a hard fix
By Mufasa556
The head does come off and there’s a little pack/switch in there. I assume that’s where the battery is but it’s glued into the head. I pulled it off but I can’t for the life of me get it open.

And I just realized you need a hosting site for pictures.

By Mufasa556
Alright, figured out the story of what had happened.

Well, after smashing everything up, turns out the battery pack, the little circle switch box, was glued in upside down. The switch has a little screw in the top, to open it and keep the compartment together, which was covered in a thick layer of glue. Hence why we couldn’t find it or get the compartment open.

If your switch doesn’t have a screw in the housing, it was glued in upside down.

We ordered a new switch box from amazon and It’s all taped up for now, but it does work again.

zeta otaku liked this

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?