Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I remember seeing it as a kid and thinking "Wow that was cool." Its like those old fantasy binders. Mysterious and full of light.

That may have been the first "fantasy landscape" I've ever seen. I just thought it was cool that there was this huge world out there.

It's not the most complex design but you do see how it was expertly designed.

While in the story it's supposed to be Sumerian, if you look closely you can see the glass doors have a very Egyptian pharoah design.

It also seems on the main epithet there is, what looks to be a woman with flat top hair, petting two terror dogs. A nice detail.

I have Ghostbusters Visual History guide coming in the mail, but I'm wondering are there any more concept art works of specifically Gozers Temple?
Kingpin liked this
GozerHadACoolDesign wrote: July 8th, 2020, 10:45 pm While in the story it's supposed to be Sumerian, if you look closely you can see the glass doors have a very Egyptian pharoah design.
Production Designer John DeCuir had a habit of keeping and repurposing old sets. He designed Cleopatra, so solid chance that's where the Egyptian elements came from.
GozerHadACoolDesign wrote: July 8th, 2020, 10:45 pmI have Ghostbusters Visual History guide coming in the mail, but I'm wondering are there any more concept art works of specifically Gozers Temple?
Check out the Cleanin' Up the Town documentary. It goes into a little detail on the temple idea and design, including never-before-seen production art.
Kingpin liked this

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]