Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
That was awesome video thank you. I made a thread on here about this kit and I was thinking of getting one then it came out around time of all the big game releases and I forgot. Now seeing what's in the kit on the video I might try to get one in January as that's awesome. Great video.

One thing I will say I don't know if intentional the link skips 40 seconds. I only noticed because I browse this site on my phone and I wanted to see the video sorry loaded up the laptop with headphones and search manually on YouTube and thought "wait has he made another video?" I'm only saying just so you can remove the skips to 40 seconds as the bell you made is awesome and is in first few seconds.

Thank you for this.
2GunsRacing liked this
SSJmole wrote: December 13th, 2019, 1:43 am That was awesome video thank you. I made a thread on here about this kit and I was thinking of getting one then it came out around time of all the big game releases and I forgot. Now seeing what's in the kit on the video I might try to get one in January as that's awesome. Great video.

One thing I will say I don't know if intentional the link skips 40 seconds. I only noticed because I browse this site on my phone and I wanted to see the video sorry loaded up the laptop with headphones and search manually on YouTube and thought "wait has he made another video?" I'm only saying just so you can remove the skips to 40 seconds as the bell you made is awesome and is in first few seconds.

Thank you for this.
oh wow, I didn't know about it skipping, I apologize about that.
I am glad that you enjoyed the video. You will def not regret buying this kit.
Thank you so much for watching.
2GunsRacing wrote: December 13th, 2019, 8:42 pm oh wow, I didn't know about it skipping, I apologize about that.
I am glad that you enjoyed the video. You will def not regret buying this kit.
Thank you so much for watching.
I think it's the end of the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pk0pBKuM0o&t=40s the t=40s I think starts at 40 seconds but I might wrong

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]