Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By gbrob
Hey,

So I scored the Stay Puff Marshmallow bag from Dana's apartment from PropStore on Oct 2nd. Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer to arrive. First time bidding on an overseas auction.
mrmichaelt, Kingpin, seekandannoy and 1 others liked this
By mrmichaelt
I've always been curious if there was anything printed on the back of the bag. Kidd & Company in Ligonier, Indiana. Makes sense, Ligonier touts itself as the marshmallow capitol of the world. And Kidd was founded in Chicago. Neat.
Dr.D liked this
By Doctor Venkman
mrmichaelt wrote: October 17th, 2019, 1:45 am I've always been curious if there was anything printed on the back of the bag. Kidd & Company in Ligonier, Indiana. Makes sense, Ligonier touts itself as the marshmallow capitol of the world. And Kidd was founded in Chicago. Neat.
Proton Charging basically figured out that it's likely a regular bag of marshmallows with a Stay Puft logo sticker placed over the actual logo. Hence the Kidd & Company.

https://www.facebook.com/ProtonCharging ... 0904367741
mrmichaelt liked this
By Kingpin
Congratulations Rob! It's a pretty neat talking piece to have. :)

I suppose the question is, are you likely to remove the mummified marshmallows? I'm amazed they kept them in there, frankly.
mrmichaelt wrote: October 17th, 2019, 1:45 am I've always been curious if there was anything printed on the back of the bag. Kidd & Company in Ligonier, Indiana. Makes sense, Ligonier touts itself as the marshmallow capitol of the world. And Kidd was founded in Chicago. Neat.
I couldn't see the back when it was on display, but they went to the effort to mock up an expiry date. :)
By Kingpin
Styrofoam_Guy wrote: October 17th, 2019, 10:27 pm So this auction was for the test bag and not the screen used one?
Huh? As far as the listing stated, it's the bag of marshmallows seen as the eggs begin cooking. PC was speculating the prop started life as a commercial bag of marshmallows before they modified it.
By Coover5
Propstore description says "This plastic bag features a white Stay-Puft label adhered over the bag's real front label. The label depicts a cartoon rendering of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and the slogan "STAYS PUFT EVEN WHEN TOASTED", which did not appear on the bag seen on screen, but did appear on a Stay-Puft billboard later in the film." So it seems to be a test bag as it does not screen match.
By gbrob
Tracking says I will receive it tomorrow. A bit bummed it's not screen used, but still cool.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]