Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By deadderek
Okay who brought the dog?

https://www.spirithalloween.com/product/176373.uts

That's awesome. Not sure about 500 dollars awesome but it's still awesome.
Coover5, SpaceBallz, NickFame13 and 2 others liked this
By Alex Newborn
At 30" tall and 59" long, I take umbrage at Spirit advertising these as "Life-Size".

We used two tape measures to lay out the size of this while doing a charity event at a local Wal-Mart yesterday.

Just before I finished digitally adding in the Terror Dog to the pic, Jeff Lewis of the Arizona Ghostbusters posted this pic of him posing with one at GB Fan Fest.

Just wanted everyone to make an informed decision.

The screen-used Terror Dogs were substantially bigger than that.

Alex
deadderek, Theoderic liked this
By Alex Newborn
I noticed Mark Bryan Wilson (suit performer for Slimer in GB1) had posted a pic to Facebook of himself and Tim Lawrence posing with the Spirit Terror Dog at GB Fan Fest. He commented that they'd been the puppeteers for the Terror Dog that Gozer pats on the head.

I asked if he would classify this item as 'life size' and he replied within minutes that it was half-scale.

Alex
deadderek liked this
By tito
Has anyone received theirs yet? I noticed they removed the expected delivery date after they failed to meet it. As far as I know they haven't updated the date. We haven't received any updates or shipping confirmations yet.
By Coover5
I did not order one but I've been hunting around to find reviews of the terror dog and had absolutely no luck. I don't think any have gone out.
By carguyshu
Got mine today. A little disappointed about the head figment. It has Velcro to help hold it on and there is a pretty big gap between the head & body. There were also a few imperfections in the surface.
deadderek liked this
By ccv66
Got mine a few days ago, I think the paint is a little better than the one at fan fest. Decent size around 5 feet long little under 3 feet high. Definitely not life size but makes my 70lbs dog look tiny.. Looks great with the eyes lit. The head gap doesn't bother me, but it's definitely noticeably and even worse looks like a pain in the ass to try to make right. It's a black opening on a dark grey dog so it doesn't jump out at you, but there's gaps you can put your fingers in. I would assume all of the heads will have gap issues. Wasn't a deal breaker for me, but may be for others
By vincentgonzo
Ive been wanting one of these to play with.. hm..

If it has some gap issues maybe it could be possible to create gap fillers out of foam to make it match the terror dogs neck and skin?? 🤔🤔🤔

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]