Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Hello everybody. I've been working really hard on this on and off for months. I think I've perfected it? Again i'm not taking anything away from the original. The main elements i have worked on are the guitars, bass, drums and the "ghostbusters chants." I really hope you enjoy this version. Take care :)

https://app.box.com/s/9gi2cvp37yrlkepk5b9ie8u4ux6y7fez
JurorNo.2, SpaceBallz, Ecto716 and 4 others liked this
John - this mix is awesome! Well done, totally indicative of all of the work you put into it. Love how you dug the guitar out at 1:05 and 1:45 -- and then around 2:30ish the mix really sounds like what's in the theatrical cut of the film leading to the end credits. Nicely done!
John Stevens 87 liked this
Thank you. Yeah I was really trying to give it a fresh feel. Very difficult for one of the most well known songs ever. The CD version of the song has always been very flat in my opinion. Adobe Audition was great for my work on this. Gotta love those guitars :D
Troy liked this
John Stevens 87 wrote: January 20th, 2017, 1:22 pm Thank you. Yeah I was really trying to give it a fresh feel. Very difficult for one of the most well known songs ever. The CD version of the song has always been very flat in my opinion. Adobe Audition was great for my work on this. Gotta love those guitars :D
John, are you planning on posting this on YouTube? :3

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]