Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By mrmichaelt
d_osborn wrote:I meant that as no real focus on the cartoon. It's definitely brought up. The Buenos mentioned the movie-only focus in a few interviews. :-)
Got it. Sorry, I misread the last post. heh.
d_osborn wrote:Hey man! Yep, two separate documentaries, one per movie. Strictly just the movies, nothing on the cartoon.
So the cartoon series will get a mention but on the whole won't focus on it at all?
By RichardLess
Seth Rex wrote:I could use a release date...and if it will be on Blu-Ray...and where to buy it...cause I needs it!
I've heard thru the grapevine that the release date is:

Nov 2nd 2083

So we have to wait another 66 years.
By Ectoboy16
Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Bill Murray was not in the trailer? It seems like he's totally done doing interviews about the movie. I don't even think he was in GhostHeads.
By mrmichaelt
Ectoboy16 wrote:Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Bill Murray was not in the trailer? It seems like he's totally done doing interviews about the movie. I don't even think he was in GhostHeads.
I recall the Buenos were trying to track him down on their latest/last trip to the States last year (?). I was wondering if they ever found him.
robbritton liked this
By mrmichaelt
Buenos replied 3 days ago:
We will post an update soon, but we'd are just focusing on finishing Part 1 so we can tell you solid dates...But as we've said before, we want it to make the best documentary it can be and the motion graphics are a very time consuming process.
By mrmichaelt
The crew will be at "For the Love of Sci-Fi"in Manchester, UK on December 2. Ernie Hudson and Jennifer Runyon-Cormen will be guest signers. They will do Q&A, Ernie and Jennifer will also be on the panel, showing some footage, and hope to be making an announcement.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ts/2029427

http://fortheloveofsci-fi.com
Sav C, RedSpecial liked this
By mrmichaelt
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ts/2067323

The team has completed a full rough cut with motion graphics and temp score of the longer version, which is currently clocks in at 3 hours.

The next step is:
1. It still needs to be polished with a grade.
2. J-Mi and Mid-D Productions need to clean the audio and lay the proper score down.
3. Buenos need to cut it down to the 90 minute version for screenings
4. Once both versions are complete, the Buenos will then be able to talk to distributors and get a clear idea on the release.
Sav C liked this
By Seth Rex
You know...incidentally, did you notice they reference ghost trains in both 1 AND 2? If I'm not mistaken, during the montage in 1, a news reporter references how a relative would tell stories of a ghost train...and then in 2 they actually have a ghost train in the sewers.
Sav C liked this
New update (Summary below): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ts/2208185

They have finally locked the edit, and are now working with J-Mi and Midi-D Productions on the audio mix, sound design, and final score. It also still needs some final revisions and motion graphics applied. The Buenos showed what they have to a few industry friends, and decided on some other changes that needed to be made. But it's essentially the final stretch. They are currently in discussions with a distributor so a release date and details will be revealed "very, very, very soon."

They also announced Part 2 will be retitled "Too Hot To Handle: Remembering Ghostbusters II". Work has already begun on it, but there is much to be done. The Buenos prefer to have both done before the release of Cleanin' Up The Town, but it’s still too early for them to say at this point. As they've stressed in all updates, all contributions to the Kickstarter campaign will be honored, meaning that incentives including credits and copy of the film will carry over with Too Hot. Just the title has changed.
Sav C, Cornelius liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]