Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
910dohead wrote: July 17th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Marcus B wrote: July 17th, 2020, 3:52 pm Took another stab at isolation. I cut a lot of BG noise out, though at the expense of taking some of the voice out as well. Still, it may help decipher it.

https://soundcloud.com/marcus-brannon-6 ... montalban2
It looks like your tracks got nuked?
Try this link https://soundcloud.com/marcus-brannon-6 ... rwI52PG6B5
"Plus, you may be right. If so, we've been heard based on our vote."

However, I am also hearing "....If so, we've been heard by the fishers of the boat."

At this point, I am hearing too many different things. If it is "BOAT" that he's saying, then it could just be some random dialog from a random Fantasy Island episode involving a boat. How many seasons were there of Fantasy Island now? 7 Seasons and two made-for-tv movies? Great...

Two episodes to check out first come to mind.

Season 2 - Episode 20: Birthday Party/Ghost-Breaker.

"Carol Gates gave up her twins for adoption and now wants to be present for their birthday; and librarian Elliot Fielding can't get his ghost-busting guide published so he wants to exorcise a real ghost to prove his skills. "

*EDIT* - (NOT THIS EPISODE) Season 5 - Episode 22: The Ghost's Story/The Spoilers.

"Baltimore secretary Amanda Parsons must stay a full night in a haunted house in order to prove her knowledge of the occult; and bounty hunter Harry Bodine sets out to catch wily and elusive bank robber Nick Tanner. "
910dohead wrote: July 19th, 2020, 6:17 am "Plus, you may be right. If so, we've been heard based on our vote."

However, I am also hearing "....If so, we've been heard by the fishers of the boat."

At this point, I am hearing too many different things. If it is "BOAT" that he's saying, then it could just be some random dialog from a random Fantasy Island episode involving a boat. How many seasons were there of Fantasy Island now? 7 Seasons and two made-for-tv movies? Great...

Two episodes to check out first come to mind.

Season 2 - Episode 20: Birthday Party/Ghost-Breaker.

"Carol Gates gave up her twins for adoption and now wants to be present for their birthday; and librarian Elliot Fielding can't get his ghost-busting guide published so he wants to exorcise a real ghost to prove his skills. "

*EDIT* - (NOT THIS EPISODE) Season 5 - Episode 22: The Ghost's Story/The Spoilers.

"Baltimore secretary Amanda Parsons must stay a full night in a haunted house in order to prove her knowledge of the occult; and bounty hunter Harry Bodine sets out to catch wily and elusive bank robber Nick Tanner. "
That's a negative on S02E20. Just watched through.

The Ghostbusters panel will be on September 26 and[…]

The Ghostbusters panel will be on September 26 and[…]

OMG, they are here!!!! The driver set the package[…]

Glenn is Absolutely wright it is not supposed to d[…]