Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Andy3E
So received my Hero Shell kit from Nick this week and couldn't be happier with the product or the service, Nick's always been happy to answer any questions i've had and offer encouragement on my build, cant wait to get my pack complete partly so i can hopefully do his great work justice :)

Andy
nick-a-tron liked this
By gbchef
Received my box o ' parts from Nick today...let me tell you they are beautiful! Little to no clean up will be needed. Thank you kind sir!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Mat
Gizmo Kit and booster plug arrived today in all of their bubble-wrapped glory! The casts are clean and robust. Quite happy! :mrgreen:
nick-a-tron liked this
By EctoFuzzy
i highly recommend Mr. Nick here. got a few different products from him for my build and i am wildly pleased with his work. quick shipping, well packed. much appreciated!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Matt Campbell
I got some resin trap parts and 2 tan hose connectors from nick and am impressed by the items, I would definitely order from him again.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Mat
Just wanted to leave feedback for my third order of stuff from Nick (Planning! :lol: ), everything arrived packaged to survive WWIII in copious amounts of bubble wrap. The parts are excellent, as always.
nick-a-tron liked this
By timecatalyst
Ordered a few odds and ends for my pack. Everything showed up remarkably quick, given the international shipping and Halloween. The parts look great.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Venkman's Swagger
Well yesterday was Halloween and a rather large package arrived. It was my Nickatron Semi Hero kit. I am over the moon with everything Nick has provided so far. The shell can only be described as a masterpiece and the parts are slick with very little (if any) clean up required. Nick has been nothing short of amazing through the whole process. He kept me up to date on a regular basis, gave advice and answered any questions quickly and thoroughly. His level of customer service is astounding. Thank you Nick for all you've done. I'll definitely be returning for more goodies in the future.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Cadger
Received the wand grips yesterday. As before the items are good and they shipped fast. Also Nick-a-tron's webshop is easy to use.
nick-a-tron liked this
By andybncc
Received my large box of goodies last week and what can i say it looks like Nick has a endless supply of bubble wrap ? every small item was packed to an inch of its life and every part was cast with very little clean up even down to the print on the labels can be seen well done Nick and thank you will be ordering again shortly.

Andy B
nick-a-tron liked this
By Venkman's Swagger
Nick has yet again hooked me up with some awesome parts. Not only that, he has done it with time to spare. His communication, customer service and attention to detail is second to none. He has gone out of his way to make sure my 30th will be a GB filled one. Every transaction has been excellent. Thank You
nick-a-tron liked this
By Lewis Tully
Received my Trap Kit today. I am over the moon with it! Thank you so much! Clean castings, great piece! I am chomping at the bit to get home and get it together! Spent lunch break buying hardware (screws, and such) Excellent service and products as always! Thank you so much, Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Venkman's Swagger
Another excellent transaction with Nick. This time I bought 2 Lifegard 2 casts and 2 aged grey rubber leg hose connectors. Each product was flawless with no clean up required. The lifegard casts feature every little detail from the original piece and the leg hose connectors are as close to the screen used colour as you're going to get. Every transaction has been a pleasure and every piece has been superb. Thank you Nick
nick-a-tron liked this
By JoeLuna33
I received my Semi Hero shell and a few other bits from Nick this week. During its trip across the pond the box was pretty well destroyed but thanks to the plethora of peanuts and bubble wrap everything was safe. Nick kept me updated during the process and turn around time was pretty good even with the holidays and a few other wrenches that were thrown into the mix. Now off to build.
nick-a-tron liked this
By LT86
I just purchased Nicks bumper (screen cast) and his Makita battery set and couldn't be happier! They arrived fast and were well packaged. His parts also require very little clean up, when in hand I was overwhelmed by his craftsmanship and you'll be too. This is the first to many more orders I'll be placing with him, so if you want to get what you see and have a fast stress free transaction I advise you do the same.
nick-a-tron liked this
By JAnderson392
Ordered the Slime Blower Gun Boxes and Lower Tray from nick-a-tron. I am very happy with them and can't wait to add them to my Slime Blower.

Awesome work Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By bishopdonmiguel
Received my grips, lightning quick, most excellent products & service by Nick! (as always)
nick-a-tron liked this
By Mike Decay
Ordered two brown resin grips from Nick. Items shipped fast to the US and grips are absolutely beautiful. Thanks!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Jake LeRoy
Ordered a set of super padded gb2 straps from nick and let me just say if you haven't got them yet go do it now! I can hardly feel my pack on my back! These are just amazing!!!!!
Thanks nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Riggs45
Got my trap parts today. Super fast shipping to Canada and the parts are perfect! Zero clean up needed. The good man threw in some extras out of kindness as well. This guy is the best!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Grimmy GB
Received the remainder parts for my wife's build today. These things are even more beautiful than I remember! Thanks for the hard work and quick shipping Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Keller
Just got my Hero Kit in. Everything looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier with it! Everything was bundled up securely with plenty of extra packing material for added protection.

After a really HORRIBLE experience with my first pack commission, working with Nick has been a breath of fresh air. He was professional, didn't give me false expectations or dates, and most importantly, he was friendly. That seems to be more and more rare in the prop building community these days. He answered questioned quickly and actually chatted with me beyond the "work stuff." His shipping was fast and efficient.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get this puppy put together and start showing it off.
By fvanhooser
Got my box-o-parts from Nick about 3 weeks ago and they are AMAZING!!! The quality is perfect and needed no clean-up. Got them mounted on my pack and they look fantastic!

He was great to do business with and I will be buying again from him real soon!!!

Highly recommended!!!
Keller, nick-a-tron liked this
By ghostfan003
Nick's fiberglass goggles were the first fiberglass kit I've ever purchased. I had no frame of reference for the time frame for completion. Nick kept me up to date as often as possible about the progress of my goggles, even though I was getting a little antsy. After a moderate delay the goggles arrived and were fine, requiring little cleanup.

There were some gaps in the fiberglass layers around the flange that fits up against the face, which made it a wee bit difficult to drill into without cracking. some two-part cement epoxy filled everything nicely, though.

I had to modify the goggles to fit MMM's aluminum plates, but with some care and patience, everything fit great. The resin knobs and lenses have great detail too.
nick-a-tron liked this
By alphabeta001
Received my Brown grips and replacement PPD for my old pack yesterday.

Very well packaged, and good condition.

PPD seems to be a bit angled but as its going on my soon to become GB2 pack not too bothered.

Can't wait for my commissioned Hero Pack and MOBO to arrive. 6 weeks can't go quick enough.

I'm already planning my next order.
nick-a-tron liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]