Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Travis Burrell
The shell I received from them was absolutely horrible. It was warped in areas. Cut short depth wise. There was resin dripping down the edges by the power cell and up top by where the booster is and HGA.

They gave me my money back but I would suggest NEVER ordering from this horrible of a quality.
By Travis Burrell
TK5759 wrote:Not finding anything from this seller on the 'bay right now. Why did you order from ebay? Pictures?
because the shell was for sale on there for only $150. I figured I would give it a try.

Ill show pics later when I upload them. I ended up getting my money back. I just wanted to give a heads up to this buyer in case anyone else searches the name to see history. Everything that I was searching for to build my pack I found for a cheaper price than the Ghostbusters Fan shop. Everything on this shop is at least $10 more than everywhere else. I only used the shop on here for parts that I could not find online. I love how my pack turned out and only a fraction of the cost. Im not bashing this shop on here. Its a great source for finding everything in one place. Just too expensive for me. lol.
By robandliv
That is where I got my shell. You can see pictures in my posting. The parts that came with it were all recast of Bob's parts. Makes me thing this might be a recast of his shell. My shell was a little bent on the top left side and did not lay flat. I was able to make it work. I would not buy from this seller again.
Travis Burrell liked this
By Travis Burrell
I had originally given bad feedback when I received my shell and then the seller tried to convince me to file a thing with ebay to have my comment retracted. They told me if I complied they would refund my money and send me out a few parts for free. They asked me what I needed. When I retracted my statement and they refunded my money I then told them the few parts I was still needing and they said they would send them. They never did of course. Watch out for this shady seller.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]