Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for evallded.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By PlayswithSquirels
I purchased one of the amp kits he had offered. The shipping was quick and the product was very well packed. Couldn't have asked for smoother transaction. Can't wait to hook it up!
By chrisfHCTM
I also ordered an amp from him. He was nice enough to wait for me to get paid to take the money and held my spot. The shipping was quick and the amp was very well packed. Overall it was a quick and easy transaction!

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By egie
I ordered an amp but he went out of his way and found out my GB fans sound board wouldnt need it and refunded my money. Evallded is great to work with and a very nice guy.
By PKGene
Purchased hat lights from him a few months ago - there was a small screw-up on his end but he made it right. Good follow-through and communication.
By travisccook
Got my thrower tube today. Packaged -extremely- well to avoid damage - thanks for the care in packing!

He let me know when there was a delay and communicated well. Won't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!
By evallded
Excellent, glad to hear everyone is happy!
By THEbryon
I bought one of his 3watt amps and it arrived quickly and properly packaged. These are super easy to install and sound fantastic.

For $14.00 these things are a steal.
By jigman2
+1 from me. I bought a Kenner Firehouse and it's great. Thanks for the deal.
By Michael Gonsoski
I picked up one of the amps that were offered. The item was well packed and arrived in a timely manner. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks!!
By NotSabbat
Picked up a few odds and ends from him. He sent out the items quickly and they were exactly as described. Thank you!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]