Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Westies14 Feedback Thread.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By westies14
Figured I'd start this along with my sales threads. Let me know how this transaction went for you, and where I can improve! Thanks,

- Douglas
By GhostExterminator
Doug did a fantastic job with my order! Communication was great and items were priced to sell! My items arrived faster than I expected and they were packed beautifully. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again. Super guy!
By TheRockman
Received my vector pedal today and ... it is gorgeous! I don't want to paint it. :( So I'll just put that off so I can enjoy the shiny.

Oh, and Douglas was awesome and was extremely prompt with shipping. Thanks!
By jimbo7
Doug is a great seller! I made a trade with him and everything from communication to shipping was flawless! Thanks so much Doug!
By skeg_man
Just got my Trap pedal parts. Fantastic packing!! Fast post!! And fantastic comms!! Very happy. Thanks mate! Hopefully i can buy something off you again. :)
By jblancha2003
I bought a pair of Legris straights for a very good price. Communication was great, my items arrived faster than I expected and they were well packed.
By Naptime
I was lucky enough to snag a couple of rare PH-25 no ring resistors from Doug, and a raytheon crank knob too. Communication was excellent and I received the items within a few weeks! It's weird to get excited over little things like that (from the looks I got from my wife, at least ;)) but they're all perfect! Thanks, Doug! It was a pleasure to do business with you!

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]