Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
Oh dear if only l saw this thread before l bought my coveralls in December. Mine were a size too small so he said to send them back at my expense, pay him an extra 50us for exchange.

So far I am 200au + outta pocket for the suit, 27au outta pocket for shipping it back and 50us outta pocket for the replacement. I sent the suit back 2 months ago and he 'hasn't' received it. What complete crap. At this stage l will have everything except freakin coveralls for a convention in June.

I also noticed he replies through email and not through ebay messages. Black list him in bold print.
the suit is perhaps one of the easiest items to acquire and complete on your own. J Kerezman's suits are made form cheap Rothco brand flightsuits and are a very inaccurate color. This website is a goldmine of information for anyone who is willing to read it and listen to what experience proppers have to say on the subject. I simply cannot believe this Joseph Kerezman is still in business after ripping so many people off for so many years.

DO NOT BUY FROM J. KEREZMAN.

To anyone who has any questions about uniforms: I welcome the chance to guide you in the right direction so feel free to PM me and ask away.
Alright, guys. My suit from J. Kerezman came in today after buying on eBay back on February 19. Here's my honest impression:

I never really cared how "accurate" this suit was. I ordered a khaki suit, complete with elbow pads, web belt, gizmo, GB1 patch, my personalized name patch and yellow hose. Is it the cheaper flight suit? It feels like it (the tag under the collar has been cut off), but it fits perfectly. He added six inches to the belt (hey, I'm trying to lose the gut! Lol!), and it fits perfectly.

I don't expect to get too much wear out of this, so I'm kind of happy with it. What I'm not happy with it the time it took to get it to me. It took less than 60 days thankfully, but I almost missed an event because it took so long. However, now I can dress up for it. Anyhow, I lit a fire under him by letting him know I had contacted eBay, and he shipped it within two days of that news.

I will not buy from him again simply because of the time it took and the price, but the final product I'm happy with. I know that may not be the same feeling many of you have, but it fits my needs.
After reading up on old Joseph and his history, I decided to risk it for a couple of patches. Surprisingly, it showed up relatively quickly! The patches are top-notch and I'm very pleased! I would still probably stick with small, easy-to-ship things if I deal with him in the future, however, to be safe.
I ordered a custom nametag and No-Ghost logo... Shipped within one day of ordering and arrived safely. Excellent product!

While I can't speak for his larger costumes, he did well by me with this set of tags! Only drawback is that he did not e-mail me when they were shipped, I just noticed the postmark when I got them.

Warning: Taken with Crappy iPhone camera under a table lamp.
On April 20, 2009 I wrote:DO NOT BUY FROM J. KEREZMAN.

While this has been my attitude as of late, I was recently left with no choice but to purchase a GB2 patch and nametag set from J. Kerezman, and in the spirit of fair and honest feedback. . . . .

I got the patches quickly and was even given a tracking number
I also had to buy a custom name tag from him.

I gotta say, I always got fast replies from him. When I was going to place the order on his website, Puerto Rico was not found on the list, and he offered to refund the shipping difference immediately, but he said to go ahead and Paypal him directly.

He said there was a turnaround time of 20 days or so, and I got the patch in less than that.

I really had a smooth transaction. I am even thinking of ordering another patch from him.
Got a No-Ghost patch and a free custom nametag today. The nametag was free because I ordered it and then asked to cancel it, he refunded me (after some prodding) and then forgot he refunded it and made it anyway. The no-ghost patch is beautiful and the iron on glue on both patches works great. Definitely took some prodding to get the stuff shipped but didn't take longer than a week before they went out.

Good quality stuff, but definitely a risk to order! If they have the no-ghost patches in stock here at GBFans, definitely take those because the patch looks great and you won't have to chance not getting it.

Shane
I have to say that i'd never buy from him again. Hes been dicking around with me forever! And I still havent gotten my shit and its already past the 45 day period to open a dispute with paypal so i just lost my money and hes laughing all the way to the bank.

I emailed him like wheres my stuff and he replied on sept 11 saying it would ship next week. And then the days passed and still nothing. I email him again like WHERES MY STUFF?? He says I should have gotten it already and was like "What? You havent gotten it yet? well im out of town i when i return on tuesday ill check at the post office and see whats going on"

Tuesday came and went and nothing! I emailed him again and no response. Then i got an email from usps saying something would be scheduled to ship to me oct 9th. I got exiceted. And now its a week later and nothing! And usps tracking has no information yet, so he just informed the post office he was sending but he probably never even dropped it off. Im so frustrated! Its been like 16 weeks since i ordered from him! Arrrrg! :walterpeck:
3 friends and I placed orders with him through eBay this year just before I decided to become active on the boards again. We really just didn't think that we would have the time to assemble all of the pieces we wanted on our 70-hour work schedules.

Had I known that this thread existed, he wouldn't have gotten my $$. It's just not the type of business I like to do.

Luckily -- he hasn't screwed us over. YET.

Right after reading this thread, I sent him an e-mail stating that while I was aware of the amount of bad feedback he'd received -- my friends and I would still be willing to do business with him as long as he met his promise to deliver before 10/31/09 -- a date which he guaranteed BEFORE we placed the order through eBay correspondence.

He stated that he'd had a rough season last year and reiterated a collection of the stories that many have posted here (at least he's consistent). I personally know what it's like to find yourself in a s***storm without an umbrella.
But we have a pretty big order -- so my buddies and I will be sure to he never hears the end of it if things aren't up to snuff.

It's 10/17 -- no costumes. But I'm pulling for the guy.

I'll post an update regarding whatever transpires.
Well good luck, i still got the tracking number he gave me on the 9th, and there are no updates, nothing even exists it says. And i live in So Cal, It doesnt take that long to ship something from Vegas to So Cal. He has lied to me too many times and im tired of it and just want my $ back. :(
FrozenStar wrote:Got a tracking number from USPS regarding my shipment the other night -- with a 2nd e-mail update stating it had been picked up from Las Vegas, NV.

My other buddy got his confirmation the day before.

Looks like JK is keeping his word so far!
That's a load of f****g Shit right there! I dont believe it! Ive been waiting on my shit since JUNE! I got my stupid ass confirmation on the 9th of oct saying it would be shipped out, and its been 13 days since i got that email from usps and still NO information on the whereabouts of my package.

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0550 3699 3000 0885 0873

There is no record of this item.

Im so f****g tired of waiting! I already emailed him numerous times and he just responds when he feels like it. Just gimme my f****g money back and I'll go somewhere else. All this waiting is a waste of my f****g time. I dont give a shit that he has so many orders and its hard to keep up. Dont get in over ur head! People who ordered months after me got their shit before me! Thats such bull shit! Im so frustrated.... *sigh* I just had to release some steam. :walterpeck:
Well after sending an angry email I got a reply today from J Kerezman saying my stuff had already shipped out and that it got the whole "return to sender" deal. So thats why i havent gotten anything yet. He provided me with the proof showing it arrived in my home town and was out for deliverey. I guess someone f**** up and delivered it to the wrong house and now it back in Vegas and he wants me to repay for shipping. Another 15$. f*** me! I already waited so fukin long, that i shouldnt have to pay for shipping again. This should be like a "oh sorry for making you wait 16 fukin weeks, lemme deliver it on the house. But i guess thats just how shit works with him . :walterpeck:
No worries man :) Sorry to hear about the postal issues.

I've found that the best way to get a quick answer from him is by using the 'Ask Seller a Question" feature through eBay. They look like general business inquiries -- and it's on record with eBay directly.

I hope this helps.

Did you order a Grey Uniform or a Khaki?

I'm assuming the Greys are a much longer wait than top of his notorious lead times.
xtrmn8r17 wrote:Well we'll just have to see what happens in the next few days. Tracking says it left Vegas and It should be here in Cali shortly. :walterpeck:
Breathe, dude. Breathe.
Leegon wrote:
xtrmn8r17 wrote:Well we'll just have to see what happens in the next few days. Tracking says it left Vegas and It should be here in Cali shortly. :walterpeck:
Breathe, dude. Breathe.

...Or you'll end up looking like my avatar! lol!
Costume arrived today -- but the other 3 people in my group are still waiting on theirs.

Joe said they'd all be here on time when we made the order, but so far he's only 25% there.

I'm pretty pleased with the final product. The patches look great -- but the armpatch is peeling off a bit. Nothing a little stitching can't fix.

Let's just hope my buddies don't get boned.

Gonna update my profile with pics -- including my lady's Janine costume :)
nicktheguy wrote:I've been waiting on mine for quite a while. He assured me yesterday that it was due to ship out today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it does.....I've asked him to send tracking info the minute it leaves. It's getting down to the wire now.
Did you get a tracking number?
Now it says on his ebay store that he is away until November 1st. I have launched a dispute in hopes that it may light a fire under him to live up to his promises. I know he must be busy but a promise for delivery is a promise. I am hoping he lives up to it and pulls through.
xtrmn8r17 wrote:I just got all my shit today (saturday) after waiting since june for it. The turn around time was and is ridiculous. I do enjoy the patches tho. great stuff...but just sucks balls i had to wait since forever. :walterpeck:
Especially considering all you got was a 30 dollar suit improperly dyed, a 5 buck belt, 5 dollar pads, one hella crappy gizmo, and patches that take Katarra8 a week to make and have delivered to your door.

Seriously people, I don't know how many other ways it can be said.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]