Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By peekaymac
I got my goggle frames through today, which is amazing considering I live outside the US. Thanks Vinny, they arrived a darn sight quicker than my ghost trap from Matty! They were packed well and I'm really happy with them. I'd happily buy from Vinny again and probably will.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By goldenhawk
Bought the Bigi330 Hero Pack from Vin. The pack is a beauty and was everything he advertised. He's a class act to deal with. He made sure the pack lights and electronics worked before sending the pack to me. He's also very helpful with answering any questions I had.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Phish4dinner
Hey guys. I have received my bigi330 shell yesterday and just opened it up this morning. My prior transactions with Vince have been good. But, I really must say that I am rather frustrated with the condition it was shipped in and don't understand why this wasn't a reject shell for sale. I traded alot of parts for it a long while back and even picked out the best ones out of the bunch for him, including extra freebies down the line. Plus, I waited about an extra 2 months on top of the wait to pretty much ensure a higher quality shell. So I honestly have a very bitter taste in my mouth. I brought up getting a partial refund on the parts from him for a reject shell, and I was told nothing was wrong with it and to post pics. So here they are..

The trim on the corner of the powercell has a crooked incline that goes all the way down to the middle plate

Not so bad here, but its still crooked.

It's not mounted right at all

This is the worst part of the trim, its crooked and sloppy all the way from the gun mount down to the 2nd cosmetic plate

It's more prominent in person.

I'm really not the type of person that cares whether my castings are raw or clean. But, I do care if the trim and mounting is botched. For what is now a $400 shell, I don't think it's worth the price tag without at least being properly prepared as advertised, especially now that gb1 production linked shells go for the same price on therpf. My aftertaste makes me almost wish i didn't hold out for even more time and just have gotten a bigi71 mold from the start and have a preserved copy of Bjorns work. I'm really not in the mood to let myself get angry over this and would rather just leave it be and fix it myself rather than exchange and possibly wait more. But, I just felt I should point out how I feel over it before i leave it be.
By Phish4dinner
I'm not trying to start anything. I simply posted my feedback and pics as requested. I've seen quite a few bigi shells in person and in pictures and they all pretty much have had even flat trim outside of the rejects. This one clearly is not as clean as advertised. The gb1 or gb2 method is not whats in question. Its the huge gaps in the mounting and uneven inclined trim. The casting itself is fine beyong that.
By parksdesign
Phish4dinner wrote:I'm not trying to start anything. I simply posted my feedback and pics as requested. I've seen quite a few bigi shells in person and in pictures and they all pretty much have had even flat trim outside of the rejects. This one clearly is not as clean as advertised. The gb1 or gb2 method is not whats in question. Its the huge gaps in the mounting and uneven inclined trim. The casting itself is fine beyong that.

My BIGI shell looks great and nothing like that around the edges. Obviously, there must have been some mix up when he sent the shell.
By lannyjack
I purchased a reject shell from Vince and I am very happy with it. Great communication during the process, I would definately buy from him again.

Thank you!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By corruptparadise
Purchased a Bigi330 Shell, Mobo and his first aluminum parts set. Doing business with Vince has been a pleasure, every question, post and PM were answered promptly and in detail. His services to the community are unparalleled. Looking forward to future purchases and doing business with him again.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By adsfuse
A little late in posting this, but since my last post I've done business a couple of times with Vin. First, I got a reject cast of his bigi330 shell which even being a reject is amazing. On top of that, he first sent me photos of the reject shell with all of it imperfections and when I got it I found that he had even done a little touching up and repair work on the shell to make my life a little easier. I also purchased a few more of his aluminum parts and some ecto goggle frames. Each and every time he's been a pleasure to deal with, always fast to respond in pm's and the such. Keep up the good work man.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By RA24_4_Me
Received my shell this morning, and I am very happy with it, everything is mounted very well and has none of the issues described above. Minor cosmetic work will be necessary, but that is expected with any casting. Thanks Vin, pleasure doing business with you.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By janderson0719
Bought some aluminum parts to upgrade my previous aluminum parts(crazy, right?) and I couldn't be anymore happier with the results. The beam line/ filler are just amazing, and the im lovin' the PPD. Vince is great with communication, and that's the BIGGEST thing I appreciate the most. Thanks for your extra efforts on my parts :wink:
Vincenzo330 liked this
By KagaSakai
Purchased an aluminum booster/plug and PPD from Vince and I am very happy with the parts and the overall quality. They're going to fit and look great on my Alkaline shell! Thanks!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By MasterChief
RA24_4_Me wrote:Received my shell this morning, and I am very happy with it, everything is mounted very well and has none of the issues described above. Minor cosmetic work will be necessary, but that is expected with any casting. Thanks Vin, pleasure doing business with you.
Same! Looks great! No complaints here!
Thanks again Vince!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Vincenzo330
I'm glad that everyone has been happy with their purchases. I know I can be a bit slow with this stuff sometimes so I really have to thank you all for your patience and not bombarding me with pm's asking for constant updates. You have no idea what a difference that makes in my life when I know that you guys trust me enough to not question my integrity when I get behind on orders.

I know that my first run of Bigi330 shells took WAAAAAAY longer than it should have but I packed up everything I own and moved 1300 miles away so there was quite a bit of a lag in me being able to produce shells.

As of right now I'm pretty well caught up on everything but Crix has just moved and so I've lost a workspace, I'll figure something out soon enough, none of you should notice a difference in wait time. My new house should hopefully be ready pretty soon and then things will be a lot smoother on my end :)

I wanted to take some time to address the complaints about Phish4dinner's shell. I want it to be clear that while I do always try my best to make cuts/trimming as clean as possible I am still doing everything by hand. I do not have an assembly line, I just try my best to produce the cleanest parts & products as I can. I never ship anything that I would not personally use on my gear. I spoke with Phish4dinner after the fact and I agreed to send him a free Booster Tube/Plug & PPD, he only had to cover shipping and he has now received them.
Phish4dinner wrote:Got a booster/plug and ppd in the mail today and am also very happy with them. Outstanding quality :)
I don't do things like that as a bribe for good feedback, I just want all my customers to be pleased with what they receive.

I had one other issue with a shell order, julz received a rather warped shell and I have agreed to replace it for him. He didn't want to post feedback because he didn't want to tarnish my reputation and I really appreciate that but I still wanted to have a public record of the fact that I am going to replace it for him. He's been very gracious about the whole thing and that means a lot to me but he deserves to receive exactly what was promised so that is what he can expect.

I stand behind everything I sell, if you've received something that wasn't up to snuff please send me a pm and I'll do my best to remedy the situation.

Thanks again to all of you for your continued support.

-Vin

==6
By Phish4dinner
Thats great of you to address some issues. Ide like to add that the shell was great and the mounting was easily fixed. If I wasnt having car trouble right now ide still be working on it. They are indeed very high quality castings. Simply the most sturdy shells out there and none of this would deter me from doing business with him again. :)
By Paranormal
I will easily come back to Vin again and again, without question. Just received my shell and it is definitely worthy of the great reputation it carries. Vin's customer service is second to none. Quickly answered any questions I had and is consistently helpful. Thank you for the amazing services you provide and I look forward to sending more business your way many times to come!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Mark Jannise
I just finished my pack with the Bigi330 shell I bought from Vince, and I cannot praise it highly enough. It made the whole process so simple and te results are outstanding. If I ever tackle a second pack, I wouldn't buy a shell from anyone else. Thanks again.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Coover5
Just received my commissioned proton pack. It was a smooth transaction and he did a wonderful job. The pack is above and beyond what I could have expected.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By NHVenkman
I am awful at remembering to write feedback, I have ordered many things from Vince starting back when he was only selling the walkies, to date, I have ordered and recieved many metal parts and I recieved them promply on a few diffrent occasions. injector tubes, ion arm, booster tube plug, HGA, N-filter, filler tubes and a nice shiny mobo. Always good at communication, and his accuracy is dead on. I will buy from him again. A++++++
Vincenzo330 liked this
By BustingCO
I recived my bigi330 shell booster tube/plug vac line and filler beam line tubes and I can not even start to tell you how inpressed I am with his work. If you want a great product from a very friendly and helpfull seller vin is your guy! He answered all pms fast and is a man of his word.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By BahamaBuster
I commissioned a pack from Vince and let me tell you... This thing looks AWESOME!!!

The booster frame was broken when the pack got to me. But this is ABSOLUTELY NOT his fault. The proton pack was packed in a big ass box with a TON of bubble wrap, amazing packing job! But when you ship to an address who then ships again via plane to another country. Who then carries it by truck to a warehouse to sort, then carry it again by truck to a boat who then gets it to you... See where I'm going? It changed hands so much there is no way I can fault him. He even took off the ion rod and put it in a box with the battery and charger because it might have gotten damage because of how it sticks off the pack.

Throughout the build he kept me updated on progress with pictures, and at the end of the build he sent me a video of it completed with lights and sound working. There were one or two delays but he made sure I was well aware and I knew that I would get the pack with time to spare (which I did) so I was not concerned by minor delays. On the whole it was a great transaction and I am glad to have done business with Vince. His work is top notch. :nicejobyoudid::crunch::nicejobyoudid:

Later tonight I plan on taking some nice high res pics of a Vince pack so people can see the amazing work he cranks out. I am amazingly happy with the work he did, it was well worth the money and wait. I am still astounded and I turn around in my chair every once in a while to look at it. Stupid Oct 31. You're too far away! lol
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Team Browning
Received my order for an aluminum PPD and "Bowtie" spectra-strip clamps today. More than happy and will be happily putting them in their spots on a shell soon...

Nice job!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By nhimert
I'm not the most handy of people so I knew building my own proton pack would be a disaster. Fortunately I stumbled across Vinny. I was his latest commission (just received the pack last night) and all I can say is "Wow!" He posted the vids/pics in his commission thread but let me say that those do not do this thing justice. Not only does Vinny deliver a top of the line product but he is just a great all around guy who is always ready to help his buyers with questions/problems/concerns, etc... Because we live so close Vinny even invited me up to see the progress. I couldn't be happier. If I need anything in the future and Vinny supplies it, you can rest assured I'll be going to him.

R2 lights, Crix sound and a TC 3.0 are also part of the build and I have to tip my hat to those gentlemen as well for such quality products.

Simply an amazing proton pack!
Vincenzo330 liked this
I managed to score a reject Bigi shell, and holy shit. I am beyond pleased with this. It does have some all around warping, but other than a couple of small areas I don't think most of it is even worth fixing. I don't know why he ripped himself off like this, but I'm stoked to have been a part of it.

Vince is a top notch dude. It got here quickly, he got responded to all of my PMs promptly, and he even threw in some brass washers for the front barrel of my thrower. I'm extremely happy that I decided not to scratch build this time around.
Vincenzo330 liked this

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]