Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By BH-7060
Got my shell today. Because of a sudden big event he agreed to bump me and make the shell so I could have my pack finished for the event. And true to his word here's the pack two weeks before the event. Great guy! Looking forward to doing business with you again, sir!
:nicejobyoudid:
Vincenzo330 liked this
By parksdesign
Got some aluminum parts from Vince and they are fantastic.

I did notice that the beamline tube threads were stripped, but it's not really a big deal. He made up for it with it a free welded vacuum tube which saved me a lot of time on my next build.

Thanks again! Definitely recommend and will be buying from again!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By jros3484
I just want to take a moment and tell everyone (who doesnt already know) how awesome Vinny is... I ordered aluminum parts from him and just recieved them today. There were a couple of snafus with my order and shipment, but he DEFINATELY made up for it. The parts came SUPER fast... actually got them a day early. They are very well constructed and the welds even resemble those on the screen used packs... I dont really think this was intentional, but its pretty awesome, nonetheless. In addition to the parts I ordered, he even included some extras to make up for the shipping problems. The attachment hardware was shipped in an awesome little GB mint tin, he sent a much more acurate ribbon cable clamp than my MMM one, an aluminum rod to "weld" my ion arm and booster tube with, and a set of stickers that im going to use on my stunt pack and trap. All in all, Im super happy with my order. If you have any reservations about ordering from this guy, stop doing drugs and give him your money.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Lucas Hardwick
Vince is the "go-to" guy on here for pack shells! He's great to work with, stays in communication with you, and keeps you updated on the status of whatever he's finding time to make for you. I would certainly purchase from him again. Not only are his packs absolutely incredible, but he's a good resource for any proton pack build questions -- I know because I've probably asked every question one could think of and he's always been helpful and patient. I have to admit, some folks on the message boards can be intimidating to a newbie like myself, but Vince is level-headed and is enthusiastic about the newest of builds. At the end of the day, if you have the right attitude, Vince is going to shoot you straight without making you feel stupid. Thanks, Vince for what you're doing to provide great packs and help out the little guys like myself.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Troy
A long, long overdue nod to Vinny - buying a shell from him, he was super communicative and responsive. The shell, even though it was a reject is still second to none. But more importantly, he went the extra mile to accommodate my ridiculous Comic-Con schedule and made buying from him more than a breeze. It's guys like him that show you how generous and unbelievably cool Ghostheads can be.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Carpeteria
So this guy Vince agrees to trade me these gorgeous aluminum pack parts that he made with his own fancy-ass hands for some shoddy noisemaker electronicky stuff I made for him. What a mark! His parts are totally solid, look amazing, clean up real nice, and are completely up-to-par on all possible human levels. I can't believe he fell for it.

I highly recommend taking advantage of Mr. Nordone at the nearest opportunity. He's extremely gullible and will likely sell you his first born child for a song.

Thanks Vincey!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Phish4dinner
Vince is an incredible asset to this community. Everything he offers, or even recommends is done for your own good.

If you truly love your GB gear, then you need to hit up Vince pronto!

He is a soldier for quality.. Honor him!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By MandoMan
I just got my goggle frames in today, big thanks to Vince for getting them for the GB community! Plus they have the knob and battery cap, so I'm a happy camper.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By lordgilpin
I've never had anything but great things to say regarding Vince, I've dealt with him in the past and I'll no doubt deal with him in the future. Everything I've gotten from him has been packed well and shipped fast, the goggle frames I've just recieved are no different... Thanks again Vince!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By adsfuse
Ordered the aluminum parts Vin is offering and I'm very pleased. I just hope he finds time to make a few more aluminum parts in the future because it just seems sacrilege to place these beauties on a pack with resin parts :P. Thanks again!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By jessejames51
got my goggle frames in hand today! thanks a lot vin! great stuff!!! to those reading, BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!! YOU WON"T BE SORRY!!!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By alternatecoppa
I got a great of goggles from this guy! Can't thank you enough Vince. It's great to find a community that has incredible fans like Vince helping others obtain hard (previously next-to-impossible) parts for their gear!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By mrimagination
Not only did he make an amazing shell, and not only did he upgrade the shell to suit his high levels of authenticity at no additional cost but he felt bad for the time it took and made arrangements for my Shell to get all the way up to Canada so I'd have time to work on it for Halloween. Talk about going above and beyond. I can't guarantee that's a standard business practice or policy, but it shows he cares about what he does and the people that are his customers. A Service that is almost extinct in the area I live.

Above all that, he has never hesitated to assist with pointers and tips not just to myself but to all other fans. The guy just keeps giving. I don't blame him at all for halting his production of Proton Shells, he must be seriously beat, maintaining such a high level of professionalism all the time. It just goes to show his dedication and love for the franchise.

They don't make a CRUNCH Bar big enough for this guy.

cheers.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Alex Newborn
I got my goggle frames yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I was worried I might get a set that was beyond my meager abilities to repair, so I was very glad to get a set where some previous owner had already touched up the cracks!

Snapped in the pad and straps from Joe Luna (which arrived Saturday) within minutes and was a very happy camper!

These were my first purchases from fellow fans here (unless you count AJ in the GBFans.com shop) but they won't be the last. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Alex
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Smits
I feel that Vince is a fine, upstanding fellow in this community anyway, so saying how GREAT he was in getting those goggle frames to me so expeditiously is merely icing on the cake.

The goggle frames arrived safely (considering how my local PO handles things at times...) and I'm already prepped to repair them. Thanks so much for doing this for us, Vince! (No matter what Chace says about you... ;) )
Vincenzo330 liked this
By ProtonCharger
i dont understand why there are only 3 pages of feedback for vince, when he's given the community such amazing stuff.

if i were to give the people that made purchases from him in the past, that havent left anything less than wonderful feedback, you would get a neg and a flaming bag of dog surprise on your door steps every time you purchase a new ghostbusters related item.

the frames i got from him were in great shape! and every other time ive had a deal with him, it's always been done in the best way possible. i actually keep an eye out for his name to pop up with something new, because i know i can trust him to come through for me.
Vincenzo330 liked this
By xtrmn8r17
I've gotten so much from vincent over yhe years n everything was perfect! He comes through on all his products n is a great guy all around.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Vincenzo330 liked this
By kind2311
Vincenzo330 is an Illegal Italian Immigrant. He's an III, thats almost a CCC. That is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By MandoMan
Just got my Bigi330 shell and aluminum mobo from Vince, all I can say is WOW! This really is the end-all for pack shells. Vince is always a pleasure to deal with, very helpful and quick to respond to any questions!

Thanks a bunch Vince!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By Amaya
I got my goggle frames today- They were broken. Because they were supposed to be!

Vince does fantastically. Took less than half a week to send payment, ship, and receive the frames that were packed better than I'd pack my own children.

In the words of ebay- A++++++ would do buisness again!
Vincenzo330 liked this
By BlkMesaHero
Some time ago Vinny sold me a set of 4 12" Ghostbuster figures. Since I haven't been home in months I can't really speak on the shipping, but I do know that it was fast and he always made the effort to contact me. As for the packing job, spot on.
Vincenzo330 liked this

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]