Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By ArtsNFartsNCrafts
Ordered well in advance I'm hopes of receiving prior to Halloween...I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to get my bumper at all. It sucks because it's now too late to order from someone else given the Halloween rush...I'm thinking maybe I should have shelled out the extra cash and bought it from undislosed bumper vendor number 2...

I would be less annoyed if I at least got some kind of definitive answer as to whether or not I received my part...that way I would know whether or not to approach another vendor...I don't want extra free stuff for the inconvenience...I just want the part I paid for...or my money back...
By ArtsNFartsNCrafts
ChapterMasterTu'Shan wrote:
ArtsNFartsNCrafts wrote:He accepted my payment and I can't file a dispute...
Did you pay through Paypal within the last 90 days?
Yes...it said I couldn't file a dispute bc the transaction wasn't ties to an item...am I doing something wrong??
By Ecto_1
Well I wasn't gonna bitch, but after I asked around to various sellers back in the middle of august trying to find someone who had a bumper made and ready to ship, I messaged Mike, he said he had one ready to ship the day after I paid. So I paid as he had fairly good feedback at that point, well its now October 8th and still no bumper. I understand that shipping can take a while to Canada but almost 2 months?!? I tried to contact the seller trying to find out if the thing has even been shipped looking at his recent feedback, and nothing, no response, last time I checked he hadn't even logged into the site since September 22nd. I understand people have lives besides the hobby but this is just pathetic.
By AJ Quick
ArtsNFartsNCrafts wrote:It's not been 45 days....kind of strange. It said there was no item associated with my payment, so I couldn't file a dispute.
You can't file a claim if you paid the seller as a "Personal Payment". If Mike Nelson asked you to pay as a personal payment, you should contact PayPal and see what they can do. Chances are he has committed fraud because of this (in addition to being unable to deliver) and could be facing some jailtime. :wink: Some more jailtime...
By Carl Brutananadilewski
Yeah. I made sure to pick my payment for goods, and not personal. After several recent attempts to contact him, including a threat to get a refund from PayPal, I finally went through with it. I have reported him to PayPal as a fraudulent seller, and I'm petitioning, right here, right now, for him to be added to our sellers black-list... if he hasn't been already.
By odog
Ordered resin parts and the bumper was slightly damaged in shipment. I would have packed it a little better if I was him but either way he made it right and shipped me a new bumper.
By ganthorion
NHVenkman wrote:I wonder if anyone recieved all the free shells he said he shipped out.
Don't know about anyone else but I never did, but I didn't care to chase it up after I finally got my money back. As my mom said, why would he send me a free one when he wouldn't send me the one I paid for!

To be honest, the only thing that really grated on my nerves (besides all the agro in not getting the items and the lack of communication) was that I noticed a lot of people who ordered their parts after me and got them almost immediately. That is just s**tty business imho.
By lovers
Wow..... ive not been here in a while, but i never received my 'free' pack kit that he said he was gonna send me. You can read my story on the first page of this thread. I kinda just gave up on the whole situation
By mikenelson1982
I have talked to LOVERS and we are good to go!!! Also i want to point out that not all of the people who have ever bought from me posted feedback here! Some of it was on my old for sale thread . I sold over 60 shells alone not including pack parts , belt gizmos, gun kits, and single parts, Yes there is some bad feedback on here but there is a lot more good feedback that is not posted on here.
By Ecto_1
Still waiting on a refund here, all the way from 2010. Took my money then disappeared. I personally don't care what issues arise, I want my money back, and Im sure Im not the only one. I've finished my pack now, so sending me the owed parts a) will be unhelpful, and b) just won't cut it.
By Tenchi
Got my shell from Mike quickly after notification of shipment, excellent communication. Will order another shell from him when I'm ready to build another pack.
By Winston83
Just got my shell today in the mail. Very little clean up will have to be done and the packing was very adequate. The bumpers I recieved with this were also exactly as pictured. perfect shell perfect price.
By cowbybill
Ordered a set of trap door from him they look great! very little clean up and well packaged. I can't to get started replacing my busted ones! :D

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]