Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
This topic was created to leave feedback for Mike Brewer.

Current Status: Banned and Blacklisted

Known Aliases: mike_brewer, hansoloner, nuclear_brew, Spectre, protoman, Protonimus, joshuatgb, Broc Tickle, James Cartha, Yvonne C, Emmettbrown1.21, doomsday1990, allwrong, all _wrong, rickrolld2011, itsmillertime1984, millertime, captaincollectable2012, 127thebestaround, mikeyjb327.

New eBay Account: captaincollectable2012

Mike Brewer
605 W Davisburg RD
Holly, MI 48442

Also is affiliated with the franchise "Ghostbusters S.W.A.T."

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
I worked out a trade/purchase with Mike a few weeks ago. He had a few parts for sale here in this thread as well as a few gun parts that aren't listed here. He wanted $38.50 for a resin gun track, rear cylinder, gun ear set and a GB2 patch. We struck a deal in which I was to send him a set of LC-1 Alice pack shoulder straps, which at the time I was selling for $25 a set, and pay the difference of $13.50

Here are the parts I bought. I did not buy all the parts in the picture, only the ones mentioned above.

I sent the straps out on June 12th and sent the $13.50 by paypal on June 19th. That same day, Mike confirmed having received both and said he would send the parts out on Monday, June 22nd.

I sent a PM on June 27th because i hadn't gotten the parts and I did not get response until I sent another on the 29th to which Mike responded with the cliché excuse of "life getting in the way" and that he would get the parts out within "the next few days". I should have demanded that they go out the next day seeing as it would be a Tuesday, but thats not the kind of guy I am.

Come Friday, July 3rd I sent another PM stating it should only take a few days for a small package to get to California from Michigan. I have sent another one as of yesterday, July 4th which has been read but not responded to. It takes 30 seconds to respond to a PM, the least he could do is acknowledge me.

Mike, you need to give me a realistic ETA for the parts and stick to it, if I don't feel the ETA is reasonable then you need to pay me $25 for the straps and refund my $13.50
Last edited by kind2311 on July 23rd, 2009, 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By gbrob
Thanks for the heads up as he's been asking to trade parts for a shell which was recently (week or so ago).

Hope he comes thru for you.
By mike_brewer
KIND your stuff is in route to you, I sent you a PM keep your eyes peeled it should arrive soon. Once it's mailed it's out of my control. Oh and enjoy the extra parts, I demand it. And Kind, sorry it took so long man, I sanded and primed most of the parts so they should be ready to go right out of your box with minimal sanding and tweaking.

Oh and any others who have a package from me in route to them, please let me know once it arrives, thanks.
By mike_brewer
Glad you got them, I hope they were up to your standard. Did you like the little extras?
By Letmebleed75
I bought a trap and neutrana wand from mike and in the beggining the communication was flawless. There were some pms that took awhile that were responded to but mike explained about traveling and kept me updated on our transaction about stuff he was doing to the parts for me. The transaction and recievement of products took longer then expected but that was my fault not his. All in all the products were amazing but damaged in shipping which was easy fixes except the wand. I need to replace some stuff on the tip. Mike was a pleasure to do buisness with and I plan on doing more with him in the future.
By gpghosts
So Mike When Did You send out my XGB DVDS
By Kissfan07
Looks like the same old story again.

I worked out a trade plus cash for his Bacarach Sniffer. I traded him a first run GBROB shell, Wood MOBO that came with the shell, fully painted alice pack frame attached to the mobo, and $150.00 in cash plus paypal fees. The shell also came with all decals and injector tubes with red and blue wires.

I sent the items out and he received them in about 5 days. Told me the shell was broke and wanted to ship it back. I then offered him cash to make it worth his while and he accepted. Paypal was sent on July 9. He told me the sniffer would go out that week and i should have it by Friday july 17. Here it is July 23 and no sniffer. I have not been able to contact him since July 15, when he told me i should have it by friday the 17.

He has not logged in to GBFANS since july 11. He also gave me his cell phone number and prefered to txt me to move things along quicker. I am going to be filing a paypal claim next week if no contact by then.I dont want to lose the money too.

Hopefully he is just out of town or unable to use his cell phone. I will keep trying to contact him. If anyone knows anything about where he might be, let me know. School or military would be acceptable.
By ThrowingChicken
Someone on Proptopia claiming to be his brother-in-law said Mike was now deployed or at basic or something like that. But, AJ checked the IP address of the user and found it matched Mike's IP as well as another screen name, which means either they always have used the same computer to log onto the website indicating that maybe they live together, or that Mike just has 3 screen names and is BSing everyone.
By Kissfan07
That is a possibility. He had me send my payoal to his address but told me to address it to Brock. Not really sure why. He did say it was his brothers paypal account.

He recently sent me a txt saying it was shipped and he added extras for the delay. Must have been the paypal claim that got his attention. What is it with people and not being able to ship things in a timely manner. I dont want extras, I just want my item in a reasonable amount of time. We shall see.
By kind2311
Apparently both mike_brewer and ddevil192(Griff) have done this before.

Fellow member Hooker didn't want to say anything, but he was dicked around by Mike a few years ago on a deal but figured it was too long ago to be relevant now, but I disagree. Sorry Tim, it needs to be known that Mike has a past like this.
This user has been banned.

He has the following accounts:

mike_brewer (GBFans / Proptopia)
nuclear brew (GBFans)
Spectre (Proptopia)
hansoloner (GBFans / Proptopia / GBN)

He has to create these accounts in order to get around his feedback. :sigh:
Hmmm...

Before reading this thread I placed an order. He said he offered other stuff but he doesn't advertise on the board... he just offered his stuff by word of mouth method.

Two days right after paypaling the dough I got a call from Paypal, asking if I knew him, and what stuff I bought from him, and if he had a website where they could check the stuff his selling. I told him that I was not aware of any sites where he sells his stuff. they were VERY inquisitive and kept asking questions about him.

This vas VERY weird because I've bought from many fellow members and I've never got a call from Paypal.

I am getting very worried now. I placed the order on Friday. We were talking via messenger and he said the stuff would come by next week. It is now Thursday. Yesterday I found him online and he told me he had medical problems,

I just asked him about the stuff and he said the package went out this morning.
I think TC nailed it on the head.

They claim to be different people.. but they all use the same computer. And all posted recently, but one claimed the other was in the military, and the other claims the other is selling stuff but didn't ship them out. You think you would know what the other is doing if they are both at the same place.

Isn't it easy to see that they are infact both the same person and both have the same problems? And should be avoided...
jt001 wrote:Hmmm...

Before reading this thread I placed an order. He said he offered other stuff but he doesn't advertise on the board... he just offered his stuff by word of mouth method.

Two days right after paypaling the dough I got a call from Paypal, asking if I knew him, and what stuff I bought from him, and if he had a website where they could check the stuff his selling. I told him that I was not aware of any sites where he sells his stuff. they were VERY inquisitive and kept asking questions about him.

This vas VERY weird because I've bought from many fellow members and I've never got a call from Paypal.

I am getting very worried now. I placed the order on Friday. We were talking via messenger and he said the stuff would come by next week. It is now Thursday. Yesterday I found him online and he told me he had medical problems,

I just asked him about the stuff and he said the package went out this morning.

José, total bullshit man, 100% bullshit. I would file a paypal dispute immediately and not trust a word he says.

also, I would not put it past a dishonest person like Mike to commit online/credit card fraud, most likely the reason paypal called you.
Hey Vinny, thanks for the heads up! I got very concerned with that Paypal call. The numbers don't add up: he told me he got medical problems and then there's the other version that he was deployed...

He said the stuff was delivered yesterday, although he didn't provide any tracking number yesterday when I talked to him via messenger. He also mentioned something about reimbursing 150 bucks to someone yesterday, although I had no idea what he was talking about. Something related to Paypal.

I am going to give him a few days, just in case. If I don't have my stuff by mid next week, I'll file a dispute with Paypal.
Following my notices to not deal with him through GBN, he sent me this message today:
Ben, I have personally mailed out all of my brothers past due items as well as the ones from my recent sales, I just wanted to make it clear that I have done what I could to fix things for those folks on my brother's behalf. I would also like to note that my brother in law Mike and I are 2 seperate people and I would really apprecciate if people would stop mis construing the facts about the multiple usernames.
I had a username for each of the sites, including proptopia, and gbfans, as well as here, but so did Mike. I want it to be clear that the usernames nuclearbrew, spectre, and this one, are all my usernames and not his. we share the same internet at home but we are not the same person. I just wanted to clear that up.
I haven't responded to it yet, not sure if I will.
ThrowingChicken wrote:Kingpin, I may be wrong, but didn't this supposed brother-in-law act surprised when AJ called them out about using the same IP address on Proptopia?
I think so.

He's sent another message to me:
I can to see that you are not responding to me, and I understand that whole heartedly, I just wanted to apologize for any issues that have come up over this recent fiasco, and offer a bigger apology to the forum, for those who are wondering where there items are, I assure you that they have all shipped, Kingpin please let them Know that I have the tracking numbers for everyone of them, if the invloved parties could contact me at my email, I will give them their number, and my apology to them I can also be contacted on yahoo messenger under specterbrew . That is all man, I hate knowing that people are upset but more than that I hate being banned from my favorite sites, If you could as a community come to forgive my brother in law and I for what has transpired, it would mean a lot to me, I truly am sorry for the shady dealings, and the lies too. but know that it was never intended and won't be happening again. Please if you would, let me know when those people get their items. Thank you and I'm sorry.
Yeah.

Not going to happen.

There is absolutely zero excuse for creating a new username on Proptopia and GBFans to try and sell items. And then there is the fact that the seller gave the buyer's different names so they wouldn't know it was him.

He has Scammer written all over him.
deadderek liked this
Here's an update on my situation. I also need some opinions on what to do. I FINALLY received the Sniffer on Friday, August 7. After inspecting it, I see that ths sniffer is ok, but there is no wand as shown in his picture. I was a little upset about that, but still happy to receive it. The postal label on the box stated it was mailed out on July 30. I started this deal on June 9. Just a little later than promised.

On Sunday night I check my email and see a couple emails from Mike. One of them stated that I should have the sniffer by now and why the paypal dispute was still in effect. I needed to close it because I got my item. I then read the next email that says he refunded me $150.00 to my credit card linked to paypal. There is also a invoice for $100.00. In his second email he also says he has refunded me the $150.00 bucks but he only wants $100.00 back. The $50.00 would somehow try to make up for the delay.

This is my problem. Even though I agreed to send him the Shell with extras attached, MOBO and ALICE frame along with $150.00, I no longer feel it is worth that kind of money. The wand was definatly pictured along with 2 black hoses and the hand pump. I received the pump and about 8 inches of black and a seperate yellow hose. This has held me up for almost 2 months now. I would rather not contact Mike anymore because all he does is lie. He could promise me to send the wand if I refund the money, but I dont need to deal with that crap.I would prolly never get the wand anyways. What would be the best approach to this problem? Give him the money back, which I feel he doesnt deserve,or, cancel his money request and send him nothing? Maybe split the 100.00 among fellow Ghostheads that also got screwed over by Mike?
Hansoloner is certainly doing his best to present a convincing case that he and Mike are two different people, but accusing me of letting people get away with multiple accounts doesn't exactly put me in the right frame of mind to give him any benefit of the doubt.

I've asked him about who he's talking about in regards to multiple accounts. The results of which will be posted in the Mod Forum.
ThrowingChicken wrote:I'd tell him that if he wants his $100 then he should send the wand first.
ThrowingChicken wrote:Tell him that he hasn't exactly earned any trust, so he is going to have to trust in you for the remainder of the transaction.
this is the ONLY way to safely deal with mike. . . . .

kissfan, listen to what throwingchicken says.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]