Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
Hi,

Owing to the current situation I've remembered that I should really finish my GB2 pack build. Therefore I'm on the lookout for a Semi-Hero shell, or at least an accurate pack shell and (motherboard) which I can modify. Unfortunately Nick-a-Tron is no longer in business otherwise his shell would have been first choice. The stunt shell which has been around in the past would also be perfect and would add a bit of 'realism' to my build.

The GBFans shell is a bit of a last resort as the N-Filter would need some major work to give it the proper look and unfortunately Benofkent's shell is a little too 'perfect,' with none of the accurate imperfections (that's by no means a criticism - it just doesn't suit the style of build I'm after).

It'd also be great if anyone had a Nick-a-Tron Volguus bumper for sale. I love the 'messy' look and it also has a nice screen used history. Does anyone know of a current seller of a similar bumper?

Lastly I'm looking for some resin parts similar to what Crix had for sale a while ago, moulded from real metal parts to give that realistic welded appearance. I'm not sure of anyone else selling resin parts at the minute with this kind of look.

If anyone could help with anything here, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks, Dan.
I think I have one of Nick’s Volguus bumpers. It’s slightly bigger than the shells I use, so that’s why I still have it. Not sure if mine was a mistake, or if its supposed to be slightly bigger.
Hi Eric, if it is a Volguus bumper and you’re willing to sell just PM me and let me know what you’re after for it. Much appreciated.

Regarding the size, I’m sure I saw a post yesterday (might have been an old one) where Nick compared his bumper to a Venky one, and his was a little smaller in width and fit tighter against the cyclotron. What shells do you normally use?
Yes someone did buy Nick's old moulds (don't worry, it's not Joe), but he didn't want it revealed as he's trying to find the time to sort them out. It might just be a matter of waiting for now.
Bromie, if you’re still looking I have one of Venky’s stunt shell/motherboard combos for sale:

http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32422

It was $525 shipped then - you up for $480 shipped? Shoot me a PM if you’re interested!

- Doug
Sorry fellas - I wasn't being ignorant, it's just been a busy couple of weeks in work before I was off for two weeks.
westies14 wrote:Bromie, if you’re still looking I have one of Venky’s stunt shell/motherboard combos for sale:

It was $525 shipped then - you up for $480 shipped? Shoot me a PM if you’re interested!

- Doug
Hi Doug, that's a great offer! Let me know if you still have it for sale as I'm very tempted (just as an aside - is it trimmed for the motherboard and does it include cut powercell and cyclotron lights?).
Torwen wrote:I have a Ron Diep variant casting for sale if you are still interested...regards
Hey Torwen, as far as I can tell the Ron Diep shell is the Venky stunt shell? If so, does it include the motherboard?

Much appreciated, Dan.
bromie wrote: September 14th, 2020, 12:33 pm Sorry fellas - I wasn't being ignorant, it's just been a busy couple of weeks in work before I was off for two weeks.
westies14 wrote:Bromie, if you’re still looking I have one of Venky’s stunt shell/motherboard combos for sale:

- Doug
Hi Bromie,

Yes - it's Venky's shell, trimmed and mounted to the motherboard with cyclo and powercell holes cut, just as it was received.

Hi Doug, that's a great offer! Let me know if you still have it for sale as I'm very tempted (just as an aside - is it trimmed for the motherboard and does it include cut powercell and cyclotron lights?).
Torwen wrote:I have a Ron Diep variant casting for sale if you are still interested...regards
Hey Torwen, as far as I can tell the Ron Diep shell is the Venky stunt shell? If so, does it include the motherboard?

Much appreciated, Dan.

Much appreciated, Dan.
[/quote]

Hi Dan,

Yes it is basically a Venky stunt Shell iirc.

There was a FS thread last year where six shells where offered, unfortunately I can't remember the detailed history about this particular shell.

The mobo is included of course! Price back then for me was 775 USD, that included international shipping (I'm located in europe).

Will sell for 600 USD incl. int. shipping. shell with predrilled holes and mobo.
    Relaunching theecto1.com

Im sorry to hear that. Why did the original site c[…]

Joliet Ecto

Final addition to the Mini-Cooper... https://twitt[…]

That’s is absolutely awesome!!!! Nice work!![…]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S08Hgf4RGonhNXG89[…]