Hey guys,

I won't explain in details all my upgrades but if you have any questions, ask away!

This is my upgraded Spirit Halloween trap. It is mostly 3d printed parts and salvaged screws and hardware. I am lucky enough to be friend with the electrician at my work. He founds me an electric relay that is close enough to the original one.

Is it an accurate replica? nope. Does it looks the part? It sure does!

I wonder if I could transfer the mechanism from the new Walmart trap in this one since I broke it when I upgraded. It is pretty much a stactic trap with lights.

cristovalc, ccv66, Kingpin and 3 others liked this
I'm having some difficulty believing that's a Spirit Trap, it looks so damn good. :)
DJVinx wrote: April 24th, 2020, 5:39 pm I printed a rectangle with lines made in Adobe Illustrator on plain paper and used Kapton tape over it. The tape naturally has the orange hue I wanted.
Nice work, the final result really speaks for itself.
DJVinx, cristovalc liked this
Love the wheel and v hook upgrade! I am currently modding a Walmart trap to have the same things but I’m having a clearance issue with the hook ( a standard Dixie cup one) and my wheel brackets (I designed them my self and 3d printed them). Due to bottom of the trap not being completely flat I could only make my brackets so thin but they are still too big and the hook can’t attach to the holster properly. Is this an issue for your trap? It looks like you have custom wheel brackets on there and I would love to know where you got them

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]