By zeta otaku
Yeah, you read that right! I was wondering if anyone has come up with a replacement for the old Kenner role play trap toy. My friend bought a couple for his nephews off eBay like a good uncle, but with the cheap price comes... inaccurate listings. I printed out some static pedals for the little yuppie larvae and that was fine until their dad mentioned that the traps used to open and close with a push of the pedal...

SO, anyway, has this been done? I was thinking of getting one of those bellows style foot air pumps and dressing it up like a pedal in hopes of making it work, but figured I'd check with you fine folks before I waste a bunch of time and money for a project that won't work.
By Harry Bardwell
well I'd take apart the trap body and make sure all the trap inner workings are still good, and do any cleaning and maintenance there first. As far as the foot petal goes, I've recently seen hot wheels (i think) car sets that launch cars by stepping on a air bellow, trap petals were the first thing I thought about when I saw it, I'd take one of those and 3d print a new housing for it that looks like a rgb pedal , but that's just my two cents.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]