I already have two of the Spirit Halloween packs and hope to get to modding them soon. I also got the Spirit Ecto goggles and the trap but I am wondering if the Spirit trap will be able to be held in place on the standard trap carriers?
I would check out this post by Zander Yurami (more minor details and discussion in this thread as well). The thread has more details, but I believe he modeled a standard sized trap holder, but then had to use a spacer with the v-hook mount on the holder itself because the wheels on the spirit trap stick out considerably more than the wheels on a standard trap. You could try and ask them specifically about how standard the size of the holder is they made, but since the holder is basically just a place for the v-hook mount and the strap that goes around the trap is often adjustable, the big issue here is that a spacer is needed for the Spirit trap.

So, in short, it seems that 3D printed/rigid holsters need a spacer for the mount with a SH trap.
redfive1973 liked this
I have a trap holster like the one sold in the shop here but no spare V hook for my spirit trap... Using the belt clip on the spirit trap I have hooked it to my belt where it goes thru the trap holster and then with the holster strap around the trap also the trap is pretty secure lol... :blush:
redfive1973 liked this
Cool deal. Thanks for the info.
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]