By undertaker6x3
So after serching for quiet some time I could not find a good list that told the names of the parts you need to build the Ghost Trap and Pedle. So I made a list myself. First let me say that there maybe something missing from here so do your own double checking, but I'm sure that the numbers are correct as for how many of each part you need(if your building more then one trap multiply the parts on the list accordingly. 2 x ghost trap bodies = 2 ghost traps, 8 x wheels = 2 ghost traps, and so on). Here is the list as follows I hope everybody finds it useful. Good luck with your build.

GHOST TRAP AND PEDLE
1 x Ghost Trap Body
4 x Wheels (Ghost Trap)
1 x CAL-R MC250 Resistor (Ghost Trap)
1 x Vector Plate Chrome (Ghost Trap)
1 x Toggle Switch (Ghost Trap)
? x Hex And Button Hex Screws (Ghost Trap {there was a mixed a mount of these used so it’s up to you and your personal taste})
2 x Large Side Plates (Ghost Trap)
1 x Silver Knob Plate (Ghost Trap)
1 x Black Knob Plate (Ghost Trap)
1 x Front Cartridge Plate (Ghost Trap)
1 x Pilot Light By Linrose Light Company #B4611B1 Red 12V (Ghost Trap)
2 x Square Cartridge Knobs Front (Ghost Trap)
2 x Round Cartridge Knobs Front (Ghost Trap)
1 x Raytheon Black Control Knob (Ghost Trap)
1 x Silver Trap Knob Knurled (Ghost Trap)
2 x Aluminum Rods (Ghost Trap {Red in GB left bare aluminum in GB2})
1 x Light Kit (Ghost Trap)
2 x #B22-2 Foster Quick Connect (Ghost Trap and Pedal)
1 x Connecting Hose 10 Feet Length With 2 #2022 Sockets (Ghost Trap and Pedal)
1 x Ghost Trap Base Plate (Pedal)
1 x Aluminum 1590A Box by Hammond Manufacturing (Pedal)
1 x Plastic 1591L Box by Hammond Manufacturing (Pedal)
1 x ITT RM833212 3PDT Relay (Pedal)
1 x Octal Relay Socket (Pedal)
1 x 20 Pin Ribbon Cable (Pedal)
2 x Ribbon Cable Connector (Pedal)
2 x Zip Tie (Pedal)
1 x D-Sub Connector Hood (Pedal)
1 x Vector Plate #SR3-06.50-S Black (Pedal)
1 x Nycoil Banjo #55020 (Pedal)
1 x Alkon Push-In Fitting #AQ68-P-2x2 (Pedal)
1 x Alkon Color Coordinated Snap-On Identification Cap #AQ-CAP-2GR (Pedal)
1 x Spring In Sleeve (Pedal)
1 x 1/8” Yellow Tubing (Pedal)
1 x 1/8” Red Tubing (Pedal)
1 x Red Light (Pedal {Similar to the red light on the battery of the trap only shorter})
1 x Dixie Cup Bracket (Ghost Trap and Trap Holster)
1 x Set Of Labels (Ghost Trap and Pedal)
By undertaker6x3
Id' like to see this get a sticky to keep this in an easy to find spot for everybody to copy and print out.

How about it A.J.?
By undertaker6x3
BUMP!!!! Because I don't want to see this get lost.
By undertaker6x3
undertaker6x3 wrote:BUMP!!!! Because I don't want to see this get lost.
By undertaker6x3
undertaker6x3 wrote:
undertaker6x3 wrote:BUMP!!!! Because I don't want to see this get lost.
Still don't want this to get lost.
By The Stiff
Notice how you're the only one bumping this? Do you have some weird agenda to ensure your threads are not "lost," as you put it?
By undertaker6x3
Yes, I have noticed, but since AJ has not put a sticky on it like the proton pack list I wrote as well which I have been told was very handy to some people I thought that this deserved the same attention.
By Cyland Props
You might want to change a few things:

1 x Nycoil Banjo #55020 (Pedal) Used only on the GB2 pedal first movie used Legris elbow

1 x Alkon Push-In Fitting #AQ68-P-2x2 (Pedal) Actual part is Legris.

1 x Alkon Color Coordinated Snap-On Identification Cap #AQ-CAP-2GR (Pedal) Again actual part is Legris

1 x Vector Plate Chrome (Ghost Trap) Not chrome standard anodised aluminum.

1 x Pilot Light By Linrose Light Company #B4611B1 Red 12V (Ghost Trap) Manufactured by Chicago Miniture repackaged by Linrose.

1 x Red Light (Pedal {Similar to the red light on the battery of the trap only shorter}) Arcolectric

1 x Dixie Cup Bracket (Ghost Trap and Trap Holster) Alternative to V-hook.
By Spectregater
Reviving this long dead thread because I am confused as to which all parts I need for a GB1 Pedal. Specifically the ribbon Parts on the front. I know I need the D-Sub Connector Hood, 26-Pin Grey Header and 26-Pin Ribbon Cable Connector however I only see a 20 Pin Card Edge Connector on the shop. Do they not have a 26 pin version?
By johnnyfl
Does anyone know what the 4 switches on the front of the ghost trap (2 rectangular and 2 round) actually are?
By Kingpin
johnnyfl wrote: February 18th, 2019, 1:45 am Does anyone know what the 4 switches on the front of the ghost trap (2 rectangular and 2 round) actually are?
There's been a lot of discussion over the years about the Trap knobs, in the end though they're what would be referred to as "control" or "instrument" knobs, in use on instrumentation and some appliances. Some close matches have been found in the past, some of which I was able to dig up from archived posts:

Round knob: The embedded links are dead, but the article mentions a round knob produced by Davis Molding, which is a close match to the round knobs used on the 1989 Ghost Traps.
A listing exists for a close match (though it's missing the silver detail on the end of the knob). You'd either need to locate a version with an aluminium end piece, or you'd need to apply some silver paint. I'm unsure of the size of the piece, so it's worth registerring and downloading the technical drawing to ensure it's the right scale.

The rectangular knobs on the 1989 Traps haven't been identified yet as far as I could find. You may be able to locate a suitable rectangular knob, and apply the indicator detail either with paint or a carefully-cut piece of silver adhensive paper or craft supply.

The round knobs on the 1984 Traps haven't been identified yet as far as I could find. One is silver, with a slightly sloped end, and a black circle on the flat "top". The other is black, with a thinner shaft collar, and a silver ring detail on the flat "top".

The rectangular knobs on the 1984 Traps appear to be some form of slider knob. Rectangular in footprint, tapering to a thinner rectangle, with a depressed groove across the "top" and maybe part-way down the sides. A bit like this one, but with the paint either removed or covered up: Link

As an added note, if you wished to scratch-build the knobs, Sean Bishop put together a digital illustration of the knobs, with the most likely measurements:

By Spongeface
Is there a documented "best" value of resistance for the CAL-R MC250 resistor?
The 20W and 25W parts look identical - is either or both 20W or 25W correct?
By l3w1sb159
Does anyone have a list of what size button head and socket head screws are needed for a gb1 trap?

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]