For users in Canada. Eh?
Hello all,

I'm in the process of gathering materials for a GB Halloween costume and thought this site I found may be useful for some fellow Canadians. http://www.armynavydeals.ca/ They have the CWU-27/P flight suits in tan for $35.96, the pistol belts with 3 rows of metal rings in white, khaki, black and 2 other colours for $8.96, and ALICE pack frames for $35.96 and frame straps for $8.96, the best part is that all items have FREE SHIPPING due to the site's merger with another American site. I already ordered a flight suit from eBay, but I might pick up the belt and ALICE pack to avoid shipping and potential duty tax from ordering south of the border.

hope this is useful for someone.
Wow, groovy find Zeegs. Thanks! :cool:

EDIT: Be warned, Toronto area busters, that if you're going to shop on this site, AVOID going into the Toronto store(AAA Army Surplus). This is the same locale with rude staff I talked about in a grievance thread. D:
You'll be far better served shopping online.
Seems alott of staff are rude at Army Surplus stores.
I bought my ALICE pack new from one, was 70 dollars.
I wasn't complaining as its new, another 20 bucks from a used one. Oh well.
BUT I was standing around for at least 45 minutes before I actually got acknowledged.
They where just talking away.
While I am standing there, holding this Alice frame at the counter.
They glanced over lots.
Eventually just say. "Oh did you wanto buy that?"
I replied yes.
And then the rudely served me.
No sorry, or thanks even.
Horrible service.
It seems all Army surplus places have shitty workers. All the ones in the DFW area of Texas are like that.

BTW: I have ordered from the US site many times before. Their stuff is great. One of my buddies just ordered me one of those flight suits, so I will inform you guys about it when it gets here.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I need to re-buy my flight suit.
But Ima just get it off Amazon.com
paying USD as they don't sell them on .ca
But I have never been down about Amazon's customer service.
They rush Delivery everything too.
So you have it in 3 days tops.
Its about the same price. 40$
That is going with canada dollars.
Filandrius wrote:I just thought I'd give everybody a heads up: the "LC-1 Alice Pack Frame" on http://www.armynavydeals.ca isn't a real Alice pack, it's a Rothco Mil-Spec frame. I went ahead and ordered without the proper amount of research (my fault)and bought an incorrect frame. Oh well. Any suggestions on where to buy a genuine Alice frame in Canada?
Best bet is an Army shop. Usually rude costumer service, but I', sure you can grin and bare it for quality.
Its where I picked up mine. I just googled 'Army Surplus Store Calgary'
Cost me 70$. But thats alot cheaper then what the USA is charging for shipping these days.
Or you can scout out Goodwill and Salvation Army, or Value Village.
BiggBossKitty wrote:I also found this place Great Adventure free shipping over $100.00 I ordered 2 from them, the other place didn't have a complete pack with all the straps.

-W
Wow... Expensive...
I'd rather pay 40$ US for shipping.
I mean they want 120Cad for those crappy flight suits on there.
I could order one from the US and pay 70.
Save like 50$.

In all this site is still real good guys. Cheap prices, free shipping.
Its not 100% screen accurate gear. But if you're not picky. For sure order up.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]