For users in Canada. Eh?
By The Stiff
The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo for this year is rapidly approaching! April 27-29 at the BMO Centre in Calgary.

I notice that the Ghostbusters of Alberta Canada will be attending, I'm excited to see all of you again!

No real Ghostbusters related celebrity guests have been announced so far, but I did notice that artist Laurie B will be attending again.

Last year was such a blast, but I forgot to post my pictures! (Not that many were any good, everything turned out too dark, or blurry)

Maurice Lamarche (the voice of Egon in The Real Ghostbusters animated series :sigh: ) was there, spewing off all kinds of one-liners from his various shows.

Interesting fact, even though he has a very French name, he does not speak a single word of French.

Felicia Day was also there! I think her and I are going to get married very soon. She obviously has a thing for me, based on this picture.

And then this happened.

I will definitely be going on Saturday, and possibly Friday afternoon, maybe even Sunday if there is more fun to be had.

I hope to see you all there!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]