For users in Canada. Eh?
By canGB
Hey! canGB here.
Ottawa, ON for the moment! Never know where i might end up, but if it's not here it will be out west (home).
Happy so many Canadians love Ghostbusters like i do, even more so, Great!
By Jed
We should all meet up in Ottawa and havea house party or rent a hall or something.
By Doomsday
Hey Doomsday here # 2 from Victoria British Columbia!

Don't seem to b many of us lol.

I joined this site for 2 reasons. 1.) Ghostbusters is awesome obviously. and 2.) to expand my search for a proton pack for sale lol.
By Jed
canGB wrote:
Jed wrote:We should all meet up in Ottawa and havea house party or rent a hall or something.
I'd be into that! It would be awesome!
I sent you a PM. Hope we can all get together.
By shipwrek
Jere Nelson, Vancouver BC

Just joined up after ruthlessly using this place to make my packs last year. Posted some pics. Working on the traps currently!
By CAZAFANTASMA
Hi guys, i'm in MONTREAL , been living here for 5 months, and i have seen a good deal of people walking arround on the mall or at parades with their black tshirts with the GB logo on them, i guess Quebecoises like GBS too! Me, I have a GB logo in the back of my van.. will post pics later.

Sal
By EctoPizano
Hey guys, There is a huge haunted event occurring in Toronto to raise money for Sick Kids Hospital. I am currently looking for 3 more Ghostbusters in full uniform for this event. We would be a main attraction for this event called the "Power House of Terror". This building has recently been used at a recreation center but its history is much more frightening. Some years ago, this building was an asylum used to house the insane, just recently this building was deemed one of the most haunted dwellings in Ontario.

In order for this to work, I need to assemble a team of at least 4 Ghostbusters. It would be a great opportunity to promote our website and what we do, as there will be media present at this event (such as Q107, City TV/Breakfast Television, etc).

The dates that this haunted attraction will be running are the following:
- Oct 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, 31st
- Nov 1st
- The event will run the above dates from 6pm-11pm
- To view the event website go to: http://www.charityhaunt.ca
- Location: 65 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive (Kipling Ave. and Lakeshore Blvd West, Etobicoke)

Please PM me as soon as possible with your name, your phone number, your email address and equipment that you have. Also, could you please let me know which days you are available to attend the event. You may send pictures of your equipment if you like (it would be a bonus!).

Thank you so much for you time, remember, its for charity and for the kids!
By ce_darwf
Hey Guys,

Sudbury , Ontario here. I dont suppose there are any other busters up here in northern ontario?

Haha glad to have found this site. I have been looking for a few weks for solid advice on my proton pack. I look forward to showing everyone when it is done!
By CAZAFANTASMA
I'm from montreal and the other day i met 2 other ghostheads, Dr Lauzon , and .... well .... another friend who's user name i don't know. THey where great. Whe chated about ghostbusters, and shared the props! It was amazing!
Hello everybody! Another french canadian Ghosthead right here... I hail from Quebec, QC! I too am a member of SOS Fantômes... :P To the insistence of another Canuck Ghosthead (Irricanian himself!) I joined the forum to realise a life-long dream: to build my pack! Glad to be here!

Oh, I almost forgot: zut flûte caca boudin! ;)

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]