For users in Canada. Eh?
By ScooterinAB
I just found out tonight that The Plaza Theatre on Kensington Road is screening Ghostbusters on Halloween at 1pm.

I know there are only a handful of us in Alberta, but if anyone is thinking of making a roadtrip, come and find me. Although my costume is less complete (doing some renos and building a new belt gizmo), I will be showing it off proudly for the public.

For those who can't make it on Halloween, I believe they are showing it again on Nov 1 in the evening.
By The Stiff
Damn. I would have loved to go, but I've got other plans.

If you hear of any other screenings in Calgary, let me know! :)

Edit: Out of curiosity, did you go on Halloween? Any other Ghostheads there? And did they actually have a film print, or did they use a DVD?
By ScooterinAB
I believe the Plaza shows actual film material (like, an actual projector). Needless to say that it was very cool to see it big and noisy.

There was another GB fan there. It was actually funny, because we say each other as we each rounded the corner. We'd met before at the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, and it was nice to bump into each other again after my year abroad.

Beyond that, I did hand out a little bit of candy while I was riding the train and walking to and from the event. I didn't head out afterwards though.
By Nicholszz
Man I so woulda been there.
But I was in Ontario.
So much AWESOME stuff happened in Alberta when I was gone.
HAHA.
I mean Dan Akkroyd was in Edmonton!
WHAAAAAAA
    Proton Props UK

That's strange, he gave me an entirely different r[…]

For anyone interested in seeing some of the orig[…]

Did anyone watch it?

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]