For users in Canada. Eh?
By Kid Chameleon
I am from the UK and am planning a trip to Toronto for the World of Commodore exhibition in December 2010. I will be staying at the Admiral Inn Mississauga which I believe is about 20 miles from the Greater Toronto Area and about an hour away from Niagra Falls.

I would welcome any advice about things to do and places to see etc.
By WowThisIsGreat
Depends on what you normally like doing, but if you're going to check out the typical tourist traps, I'd recommend the CN Tower for sure. The Royal Ontario Museum is really nice, as is the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Science Centre. The Eaton Centre is the biggest shopping mall in the city, but Yorkville (Yonge St. & Bloor St. area) is the high-end shopping area where the stars hang out if they visit, and Queen St. West is supposed to be the young & trendy area. Casa Loma is always nice to visit. it's a castle built in the early 1900s that is now open as sort of a museum and they always decorate it beautifully for Christmas. You may even recognize the Conservatory from the first X-Men movie.

Yonge & Dundas Square is pretty cool, it's the biggest square in the city and they usually have bazaars and concerts going on, but since you're coming in December it may be a little quieter. It's always packed with people though. If it's cold enough (and you can skate, or even if you can't) they flood Nathan Phillips Square in front of the City Hall on Queen St. and turn it into a skating rink.

If you want to buy cheap movies/music/video games i wholeheartedly recommend Sonic Boom on the corner of Bloor and Bathurst streets. Okay, much of their stuff is used, but they're all still in good condition (can't speak for the 8-tracks they have though).

A lot of clubs and bars can be found along Adelaide and Richmond Streets, but they're all over the place. I'm not a big clubber so I can't really suggest any good ones.

Anything else, just ask!

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement […]

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]