For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Dan AKA

Ghostbusters, Virginia is now hiring, and it's as easy as one-two-three. Well, maybe not THAT easy, but it's still pretty simple. Benefits of being a part of Ghostbusters, Virginia will be special events that only we as a team will be a part of. This may include but is not limited to out of state Sci-Fi conventions, merchandise promoting, exclusive GBVA merchandise, and a chance to be part of your local Ghostbusters team.

Membership is of course free, but there are a few requirements.

1. First of all you must be 16 or older to become a part of the team. If you're under 18 however we do suggest you get your parents permission for certain events, though we can possibly provide transportation.

2. Two, you must be able to get along with other people easily. As part of the Ghostbusters team you will be meeting a lot of people who don't understand your props, or wonder how you made them and acquired them. You must be able to answer these questions with polite and honest answers, and must be okay with getting photographs of you taken, in costume.

3. While we do not require any kind of monetary supplement to join Ghostbusters, Virginia, we must ask that you do have at least a proper uniform ready to go. If you join GBVA without a jumpsuit you will be put on a probation status and can find help within the franchise to obtain a good uniform on your own terms and budget.

4. Must be willing to travel. While most of our events will be local outing we also would like to plan trips to conventions that may be located out of city, or out of state. We will NEVER ask you to leave the country unless you want to, or travel cross country to events.

5. Must be able to stay in character! While we don't ask that you act 100% different, we do ask that you add a bit of air of acting to who you are while in uniform, even if the name tags on the jumpsuit is yours.

6. Have fun! Joining a Ghostbusters International Franchise is a lot like joining a club, were the highest priority of the club is to just have a lot of fun.

Some of the other benefits of joining Ghostbusters, Virginia are that our seasoned CEO will help you, the trainee with any and all questions you have pertaining to starting up your own Ghostbusters costume. Some things that you will be helped with include creating a complete jumpsuit that applies to your budget. This includes name tag, arm patch, proper color uniform, belts and accessories.

We will also personally help you construct an alternative yet fairly accurate and durable Proton Pack. Accurate proton packs cost anywhere from a minimum of $600 to $1,000 dollars, we at GBVA know that costuming isn't so much about accuracy and expense as it is about fun. So we'll help you obtain the cheapest parts to build yourself a 60% accurate pack within $100 dollars, if you wish to have the franchise build your pack for you, there will be a work fee of $70.00, because while it only takes two days average for the franchise to build the pack, it still takes a lot of work.

You will have the opportunity to own exclusive GBVA and GBI merchandise which may include patches, t-shirts, and or buttons. This is all up in the air, but we're sure to have a lot of fun within the company.

Space is not limited here at Ghostbusters, Virginia; we will work with two or more people and have no limits to the amounts of people we're willing to "hire."

Interested?

Go ahead and send us a message via MySpace with a little about yourself and your level to commitment, we'll look forward to reviewing you and your profile to make sure you'll fit in well with Ghostbusters, Virginia.

Now don't wait another minute, open up your internet browser and e-mail the professionals; Ghostbusters.

-Dan Harshman

CEO & Founder

Ghostbusters, Virginia
I'm about 8 years late for this conversation party. Are you guys still active and looking for recruits? My friend and I and looking into getting into Bustin'. I found the groups facebook page and sent a message. We're located in Northeastern, NC just south of the state line.... if you're familiar with Gates and Chowan Counties.
I've been away from the forums for a while, but I'm up for signing on. Jumpsuit & alice pack have been ordered. If anyone is heading to Dragon*Con this year, hopefully we can schedule some time to get together. If not, maybe WWR
The head of Ghostbusters, Virginia, Dan AKA, is one of the founders of Dragon*Con, so you can be sure to expect him there... As for WWR, we are currently in talks of having a booth there...

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]