For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By JCool
Hey fellow Busters,

I'm putting together a quick photoshoot for the LEGO Ghostbusters Firehouse set that will be included in the upcoming BrickJournal magazine for August and on the website prior to that. Need some busters in cosplay to pose with the set and provide some life to the publication :)

@Rafaed, @thelegendofvix, @crazyecto, @Jangonate, @wkbarkov. What do you guys think?

Deadline is June 1st, so I'm thinking maybe Memorial Day, May 30th would be a good day to get together. I'll host at my place in Raleigh and have a Ghostbusters giveaway to boot! (as well as letting fellow ghostheads take a look through my spare parts if you need any for your builds)
I would love to, but my son is having palate repair surgery that Friday so I'm not surre how he will be doing. I will have to check my work schedule also. I just started a new job, I think we have that day off though. Right now I'm basically only working with a flight suit. I don't have my props all together yet. Keep me informed and I'll see what I can do though

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]