For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Hollywood, FL right here!! [ south Broward ]

Now that makes 2
Lantana, FL so just south of West Palm. There's another member Ectospasm6000 who lives a few miles from me so there seems to be a few of us in this area. Very cool!
North Palm Beach in the place to be ...Head artist at Inksters Tattoo N.P.B. Oh yea ..Ghostbusters tattoo ...anyone ...anyone...

Im planning on a bigg blow out party on/ around Halloween at my Shop ...this year and would love to have some of you show up in full gear as i will be myself . I own every thing all ready flight suit ...trap ..and my pack will be done by june ...how awesome would it bee to have pics of a Ghostbuster tattooing a Ghostbuster(s)....I know October is far from now but if your interested ..Call JL5-2020....J/K My shop number is 881-8287...... Im looking forward to hearing from you all and you never know we might be able to actually get something organized? P.B.C.G.B.s ?????
What's up guys, i'm in WPB and my other friend is also, just registered for the site. I'm still new into getting into the costuming and all, but plan to look for a flight suit soon and then the rest will follow. FYI in case you guys are interested Mattycollector.com has the PKE meter up again for $70 USD for a few weeks only/til supplies are out. Look forward to chatting with you guys or meeting up. :cool:
Jaipiet Patoombal wrote:What's up guys, i'm in WPB and my other friend is also, just registered for the site. I'm still new into getting into the costuming and all, but plan to look for a flight suit soon and then the rest will follow. FYI in case you guys are interested Mattycollector.com has the PKE meter up again for $70 USD for a few weeks only/til supplies are out. Look forward to chatting with you guys or meeting up. :cool:
Welcome to GBFans :)

Franchesky
Well I guess I will make a little noise on this ominously quiet thread for a change ...lets get this area active ,as it should be..

Yesterday the West Palm Beach Ghostbusters had there first outing as a group ,and it was my first outing with my gear .

COSMIC TIMES held there second annual comic book convention PALMCON.. WE Really had a good time and I want to Thank the Miami crew for backing us up .
If you live in the West Palm Beach area and are interested in becoming a member of our group ,Hit us up on Facebook ....And LETS SEE ABOUT BUSTIN SOME HEADS ,in a spiritual sense of course ...

ImageImageImage
discohiro wrote:Another Broward member chiming in! Started building my pack in April and hope to have it completed by Supercon. Hope to see many of you in gear in July!
Holla back player ..have you hit up Nick , Ralp ,and Chis ....305 Ghostbusters? ..we wanna hear from you ...Skully Steven on Facebook .....holla at me. ..we will get cha hooked up..
Hi there,

This is not Ghostbusters related but i thought Bill Murray fans in West Palm Beach might be interested.

There is a free advance screening of Bill Murray's new film, ST. VINCENT, on Thursday, October 16 @ 7:30 PM at Regal Royal Palm. Below I have included the trailer along with the films website so you can check it out. You may share the link with anyone interested in attending. You can message or email me if you have any questions.

Link: http://l.gofobo.us/rKCDZYn3
Code: PALMFILW1E

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dP5lJnJHXg
Movie website: http://stvincentfilm.com

Maud

Maud Laurent | Allied-THA | 6400 N. Andrews Ave., Ste 470 | Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 | MLaurent@alliedim.com
Bumping a really old thread here.... I built a paranorman pack in 2000, and formed the Louisville GB's in 2001. Moved to Boynton Beach in '06 and did some solo busting/costume contests for a couple years. Now in Stuart. Every halloween I look at my now old and busted gear and think about a revamp. After 15 years it is time for an upgrade. I look forward to seeing you guys on the other side. P.S. I may take you up on that GB tattoo Skully.
Skully liked this
Hollywood, FL chiming in and re-bumping an old thread.

I'm planning on attending Animate Miami in January of '16.
Hope to meet some fellow 'busters there, :)

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]