For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
Hi all. I was just curious if anyone in Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire may have bought one of the GBFans "Harold Ramis Memorial Pins" that they might be willing to part with. I am working on the set of the new movie and wanted give Paul Feig a little GB momento to, (regardless of how some of you may feel), thank him for bringing back the franchise.

The idea of that pin seemed perfect to me, but I know they are long sold out. Anyways, if anyone might be able to donate/sell it to me to give to him and the fabulous cast & crew bustin' their butts on this film, please let me know right away as I only have a few days left on the set. Thanks all! :)

- Xanath
Dude, I have what you need, but I need you to send me info... Feig says they're wrapping up soon, and I'm going out of town soon, and may not have easy access to a post office at the last minute... I really want to help, but I can't do it without info...
I just got a return email from Paul Feig's assistant. I'm actually sending a care package to him tomorrow and will include the last remaining Harold Ramis lapel pin that I have. So we should have it covered.
I have a couple for the 4 girls as well, if that is also desired...
I'm leaving for the road tonight, but I'll stick the pins in my bag, but I probably won't see a post office until Monday or Tuesday sadly... hopefully, he can get some info to me in time... I saved a bunch of these for special occassions... this is definitely one of those cases...
I hope I'm not stepping on your toes. Paul Feig contacted me on Twitter a few weeks ago asking for lapel pins. I sent him an email but didn't hear back. Like you guys I saw that filming was wrapping up so I sent off another email and got a response from his assistant. The lapel pins went out for him today and he'll get them tomorrow. Would be cool if we saw him wearing them!
PssdffJay liked this
No, not stepping on toes at all, just trying to help, I have enough for the four girls, and I thought it would be cool if they got the Ramis pins as well... It's cool, at least he's getting one from somebody in the community! ^_^
Hi all. Sorry for the delay in responding, the film schedule has been a lot of looong days and nights and I've been barely filling on the off-time with my drive back home and sleeping so it took me a bit to get back to you all.

AJ, that sounds great. I guess that would cover that. I have actually been chatting with some of the crew and wanted to give it to him (and the girls if I had extras) as a thanks on my last day. I've actually been (per request of some folks there) bring my GB1 suit with me the last few days I've been reporting to the set, but have yet to "bust" it out. Paul likes dapper suits, I guess the GB suit while presenting him with the pin(s) would be my variation. ;)

Phil, thanks for your offer too. If you or anyone local does have one/five I am still able and willing to give him one myself tomorrow night as a thanks from the community, just to make it more personal from us all. And so we know he actually got it. ;)

Anyways, let me know guys, I'll be checking this post and my Inbox more frequently tonight and tomorrow. :)

- Xanath
Alan Hawkins liked this
It was worth a try, I will never get the pins to you in time, as I will not see a Post Office until like Monday or Tuesday...
Sent you a PM, AJ... would still like to get some lapel pins over there if possible...

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]